The Motorola Moto Z2 Play will reportedly come with 5.5-inch AMOLED display.
Here are 5 interesting things you should know about the Essential Phone
The tablet shipments in the consumer segment declined 28 percent in the first quarter of 2017 compared with the same period last year, resulting in a sharp 18.6 percent year-on-year (YoY) drop in total tablet shipments in India, a report said on Wednesday.
The smartphone comes with 3GB RAM, 1.3GHz quad-core processor.
A creator of the Android software powering smartphones around the world steps into the hardware market with a handset that promises to tackle the clutter, complexity and rapid obsolescence of current devices.
Redmi Note 4 is available via Flipkart and Mi.com, from 12 pm.
The Redmi 4 will now be up for grabs on both Mi.com as well as on Amazon.in at 12 Pm on June 6.
Apple`s next generation iPhone will not be similar in display like the previous devices and will sport a 18.5:9 aspect ratio like LG G6.
Known tipster Benjamin Geskin has released sketches of the iPhone 8 on his Twitter page.
The Redmi 4 will now be up for grabs on both Xiaomi's website Mi.com as well as on online retailer Amazon.in at 12 Pm today.
After a bruising fall from its spot as the world's third-largest mobile phone maker following its acquisition of Motorola three years ago, China's Lenovo Group Ltd is counting on a push upmarket to stop the bleeding in its smartphone business.
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has said that it is going to discontinue the OnePlus 3T.
Both the devices have "S-Secure" and "S-Power Planning" features.
Here are the key features of the Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
Xiaomi's two smartphones –Redmi 4A and Redmi Note 4 is available for pre-order on the company's website at 12 pm.
Lava has launched an upgrade version of Lava Z10 with 3GB RAM for Rs 11,500.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes in two variants – 4GB RAM + 64GB or 4GB RAM + 128GB storage.
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has confirmed that its next flagship smartphone OnePlus 5 will be the first India device that will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
Lenovo Group chairman and chief executive Yang Yuanqing told Reuters on Thursday the company`s China business reorganisation will not affect its mobile business on the mainland.
Some of the images of G5S and G5S Plus have been leaked by Android Authority on Tuesday.
There are 439 rubies fitted in the cobra design of the phone with 2 emerald stones embedded into the eyes.
The Mi Max 2 is expected to come in two variants — Snapdragon 626 SoC model with 4GB RAM, and Snapdragon 660 SoC with 6GB RAM.
ASUS ZenFone Live offers a nicely-balanced display, decent battery life, reasonable performance and a capable live stream camera.
The phone has been touted as as the world’s first smartphone with hardware-optimised, real-time beautification technology for livestreaming videos.
The phone sports real-time enhancements for both video and audio during live streaming and selfie videos.
The Redmi 4 will now be up for grabs on Mi.com and Amazon at 12 Pm on May 30.
The smartphone will go on sale exclusively on Mi.com and Amazon India today at 12 pm.
Chinese smartphone maker Nubia on Monday launched N1 Lite smartphone in India at Rs 6,999.
New Delhi: Clicking photos has become the latest craze among today's youth and selfies are the most 'in' thing in world of social networking.
Telephone bills and mobile handset prices will go up from July 1 when the new Goods and Services Tax regime kicks in, raising incidence of taxation on the telecom sector.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- LIVE: IND vs WI, 1st ODI — Excellent start by India openers
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE