Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Iris Scanner, S Pen and other features
Next time you unlock the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, you will have to just look at it.
Zee Media Bureau/Rd. Alexander
New Delhi: Next time you unlock the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, you will have to just look at it.
The Iris Scanner is one feature that has sets the Galaxy Note 7 apart from the rest wherein the fingerprint scanner is the trend to unlock a smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7, which was unveiled on Tuesday by Samsung Mobile Communications Manager, DJ Koh in New York, comes with new features such as HDR Content, Samsung Pay and Gorilla Glass 5.
Here are some of the features that sets the Galaxy Note 7.
- Iris Scanner as an alternative to fingerprint scanner or password to unlock a phone
- Gorilla Glass 5 – the first in any smartphone
- Comes with 5.7-inch that is almost bezel-less and is the first Note with a Dual curved screen
- It is IP68 certified and can withstand water up to 1.5 meter deep for 30 minutes
- A much smaller 0.7 mm tip S Pen that is even water resistant. It can used as GIF maker too
- A Screen Off Memo can be used to jot down points
- A stronger and better 3,500 mAh battery with fast charging
- A 64GB internal memory against the rumoured 32GB memory
- MicroSD card slot is back which supports up to 256GB memory
- Comes with a Dual Pixel Sensor camera with a brighter F1.7 lens that can be used to capture perfect picture even in low light.