This is why buying SIM of Reliance Jio is becoming allusive!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Free unlimited 4G data till December 31, unlimited free voice calls and messages offered by Reliance Jio made Jio aspirants beeline at the Reliance stores.
Many have failed to procure a Jio SIM despite waiting in queues ever since Reliance launched Jio on September 5. And now, the wait for Jio's services promising moon have become frustrating and unfathomable.
Check out the possible reasons why you are still not able to buy a Jio sim:
1. Reliance store may have run out of the registration forms that allowed them to disburse SIM cards earlier.
2. In the absence of registration forms, some stores are even doing Aadahar card-based registration. If you don't have an Aadhaar card, you may have to wait more, till you get Aadhaar number for yourself!
3. Some stores have even complained that the servers are down.
4. Some stores even said that the registration forms were no longer coming to the store from Jio offices.
5. Aadhaar-based KYC process is not yet available in all Reliance Jio stores and in all cities.