A very strange incident occurred at the end my viewing of 'Dunkirk' in a packed theatre. The audience clapped when the director's name appeared during the end-credits.
A well-intended sawach-aur-saaf-suthri comedy "Badmaashiyan" is a curiously content-driven rom-com with one of the most consistently wicked female protagonists I've seen in recent cinema from Bolly
In what could've been a scene originally written for a star hero, Sivakarthikeyan storms into a police station (in slow motion) as inspector Mathimaran and threatens some thugs who're creating a nu
Flogging a dead horse is never a good idea, especially when it is a thoroughbred that did more than its bit when it was alive.
A good cast is the best thing that can happen to a movie.
"Whiplash" -- this title used in a tale to reveal that practice makes one perfect -- is brutally metaphorical.
Sriram Raghavan has a reputation of treating a plot in a way that is unlike what one gets to watch regularly in Bollywood, especially his approach.
Set aside the badla that beckons at the boxoffice this week. ‘Qissa’ is a killer.
`Roy` which was supposed to be Ranbir's comeback after the disastrous 'Besharam' in 2013 is more of a let down.
"Wild Card" is a typical Hollywood potboiler based on William Goldman's 1985 novel "Heat".
With directors Lana and Andy Wachowski helming this project, "Jupiter Ascending" is a perfect example of the phrase, "too many cooks spoil the broth".
The real heroes of ‘Yennai Arindhaal’, the third film in Gautham's police franchise after ‘Kaakha Kaakha’ and ‘Vettaiyaadu Vilayadu’, are the heroines Trisha and Anushka, for whom the film's best m
A character in the movie says “Bollywood ke bina is desh ka kya hoga?” (What will happen to this country without Bollywood?).
There have been over a dozen films on cougar relationships, but the most done to death is the teacher-student romance. "The Boy Next Door" is another one in the list.
The biggest puzzle in the public domain, besides the question, "Why US President Obama chose to mouth Shah Rukh Khan’s lines from "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge'?" is, "Why does a sensible intelligen
Half of the star-rating extra for the sheer abundance of acting talent that Manish Gupta’s stylish confidently-shot whodunit throws forward, with Kay Kay Menon helming the murder mystery as an waln
The ‘Seventh son of the seventh son’ sounds mystically powerful and alluring. But alas! This remains just a distant fantasy in Director Sergei Bodrov's ‘Seventh Son’.
With an alternate title, ‘The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance,’ which appears in the movie's opening credits; "Birdman" is an intense, tantalising and tragic dramedy.
‘Hawaizaada’; Cast: Mithun Chakraborty, Ayushmann Khurrana, Pallavi Sharda, Naman Jain, Jayant Kriplani, Natasha Sinha; Director: Vibhu Virender Puri
While the word "Foxcatcher" conjures up images of a person hunting foxes, the title is used as an apt metaphor. It is the name of the team that assimilated talented wrestlers.
All proud Indians have waited long for this to come. Filmmaker Neeraj Pandey's 'Baby' is by no means a little baby in terms of its content and screenplay.
- Free Iranian citizens, Iran tells US in response to Donald Trump
- No dialogue with Qatar until it revises policies: UAE minister
- India finish eighth in Women's Hockey World League Semi Final
- Fears grow for Ashes as Australia Cricket pay row drags on: Report
- US Army sergeant indicted in Hawaii on charges of trying to help Islamic State
- Hopeful that COA will complete its task by October: Vinod Rai
- Uttar Pradesh: Stopped from playing music, Kawariyas attack police with stones
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Reliance AGM: Know how you can get a free Jio 4G smartphone
- Lesson to learn! Israel's way of dealing with stone pelters
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal accused of molesting a woman
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Today In History, July 21, 2017
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- OMG! Croc 'returns' body of man after witch doctor summons it: Watch Video
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- WATCH: Deepti Sharma takes a stunner to dismiss Nicole Bolton in IND vs AUS WWC 2017 semi-final
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- Have fertility problems? This app helps Kashmiri woman get pregnant after 7 years
- Saif Ali Khan writes an open letter on 'nepotism debate' and his apology to Kangana Ranaut
- Pune techie bleeds to death on road; onlookers click photos, videos
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- 30-year-old Pune man consumes liquid nitrogen, tears his abdomen
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Rajeev Shukla congratulates Team India and Harmanpreet Kaur for reaching 'Champions Trophy' final