`Lekar Hum Deewana Dil` marks the grand entry of Raj Kapoor`s grandson Armaan Jain and popular South Indian actress, Deeksha Seth. Armaan has a whole family name he needs to live up to. Ranbir Kapoor, his cousin has already reached the top with appreciation coming from both fans and critics.
Director Mohit Suri has made sure that with the trailers for `Ek Villain` the curiosity is raised to a palpable level. The thriller genre in Bollywood is so unexplored that a premise of the movie should come as a breather.
Vijay`s ‘Saivam’ has a lot going for it right from its title, in which the alphabet I is highlighted by a green mark usually used to differentiate between non-vegetarian and vegetarian products.
`Transformers: Age of Extinction` is a blockbuster man versus aliens spectacle that deals with loyalty and honour, where "human freedom is at stake and innocent people die all the time".
‘Humshakals’ by Sajid Khan is an attempt to tell the tale of three men and their lookalikes and a situation where their misplacement leads to confusion and purported comedy.
In Thiru`s `Indrudu`, the Telugu dubbed version of Tamil film `Naan Sigappu Manithan`, neither do you have a hero to cheer for (because he`s asleep mostly as he suffers from a rare sleep disorder) nor a typical villain.
Writer-director Jon Favreau`s indie film `Chef` is a light hearted film that revolves around the life of a chef, who is passionate about his culinary art.
Let`s first get the picture right. Contrary to what the trailers and promotional images suggest, `Fugly` is not a `Fukrey`-friendly flick about four friends having a ball in life. This film means business.
The horror genre in Bollywood suffers because of its inability to reinvent itself over the years.
To come across a film with so many talented actors all under one roof is a delightful experience. `Chal Bhaag` is one of those hectically plotted adventure stories where the fast flowing fund of ideas and words indicate the presence of minds that understand the grammar of commercial cinema.
The genre of action thrillers has never been a strong point for Bollywood. With `Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty`, the promise of that changing were strong with slick action in the trailers. However, the pace of the movie is such that the audience has little to look forward to.
Actor-filmmaker Prakash Raj attempts to cook a love story with all the wrong ingredients that makes his final product avoidable. This is not the first time he has tried to go against the grain and failed, but he somehow manages to come up with promising stories that only get squandered in the process of execution.
Hold this film tight. There is an utterly moving sequence towards the end of this lovely parable on cross-border amity where Sunny(Sharib Hashmi), who has strayed into Pakistan, confesses to Aftaab(Innamulhaq) that he is obsessed with Bollywood and wants to be a hero, though he knows he doesn`t have it in him.
The city sucks. And it sucks in the uninitiated, swallows up the innocent wholesale, diminishes the individual`s ego. If you happen to be one of the multitude of faceless migrants, you are in for a really grueling time.
God save the classic fairytales and their antagonist! "Maleficent", Disney`s rehash of "Sleeping Beauty" is a case in point.
The last few years have been rather good for newcomers. Whether it be Varun Dhawan or Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt or Parineeti Chopra; Bollywood has been kind to them.
The ‘X-Men’ franchise usually appeals or makes sense only to Marvel Comic Book fans who are well versed with the characters and their characteristics.
When was the last time we saw an intelligent and entertaining whodunit?
In one of the many mind-numbing images in this exceptionally vivid work on the ravages of war, the back of a truck is jolted open and out tumble a bunch of women one on top of another at a Pakistani prison camp for Bangladeshi women run by a despicable tyrant, who could be the Nazi mass murderer Ralph Fiennes in Steven Spielberg`s "Schindler`s List".
When the gods holler, the skies open up. Such is the milieu of monstrous mayhem and diabolic allegiances that courses through the veins of this earthy robust and homespun film about the coal mafia in Dhanbad.
- Fantastic Virat Kohli completes 1000 Test runs in 2016
- At least 45,000 people left homeless after devastating earthquake in Indonesia
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech’s first post-wedding pictures — PICS and VIDEO
- US to send about 200 more troops to Syria to battle Islamic Sate extremists
- Thane man working with Islamic State nabbed in Libya: ATS
- BJP's Shrikant Sharma says Mamata Banerjee crossed all limit by questioning Indian Army's routine exercise
- PM Modi takes a dig at Manmohan Singh for his comments on note ban
- DNA: Analysis of media's irresponsible campaign against PM Modi
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- How Modi's demonetisation move will cripple hawala operations!
- DNA: Analysing the impact of demonetisation on election campaign
- Note ban: PM Modi pledges fifty days; is India ready to cooperate?
- 3 Indian soldiers killed in J&K, one body mutilated by Pakistan
- EXPLAINED: How Rs 2000 note will curb black money - Gujarat CA's open letter to Arvind Kejriwal breaks internet - MUST READ
- 'Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai': Who is this girl and why is she trending after demonetisation move
- Maharashtra municipal councils, nagar panchayats elections results 2016: Lotus blooms as BJP registers huge win - Check all details here
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio, offers unlimited voice calling, 18GB 3G/4G data at just Rs...
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Dip your new Rs 2,000 note in water for 30 minutes and see the result - Amazing video
- Did this Indian businessman just surrender Rs 6,000 crore?
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- DNA: What is the need of electoral reform in India ?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Actress Gautami troubled by unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- Zaheer Khan describes Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech wedding in unusual style
- When David Warner almost broke Sachin Tendulkar's record!
- Airtel free unlimited local/STD calls, 4G data at Rs 145: Terms and conditions you must know