Taking off from where it left in its prequel, the 2014 released ‘VIP’, it is the tale of the jobless, yet conscientious engineer, Raghuvaran (Dhanush).
‘Mirza Juuliet’ is a love saga on constant heat. It's also refreshing to see a Hindu-Muslim love story where the lovers' religious identity is never really an issue. Their social status is.
After ‘Pink’, Tapsee is again in startling form as Shabana Khan, an ordinary girl with extraordinary resilience who, when pushed into a corner, hits back. Hits back really hard.
When the setting is Punjab, we assume a lot of things Punjabi.
‘Life’ is interesting as it offers some striking and genuinely terrifying moments.
‘Anaarkali Of Aarah’ is stunning in thought, spellbinding in plot and utterly gripping in the way the story of a small-town dancer-singer's adventures in lecher-land unfolds.
Giving this film a single star is being gracious. This film, produced by Govinda, is supposed to be a vehicle to help him resurrect his non-existent career.
‘Machine’ which had the potential to be engrossing peters off as an insipid fare.
'Before I fall' accomplishes as a redemption fare that's worth a watch.
Director Bill Condon's ‘Beauty and the Beast’ is an immaculately constructed live action musical that is almost overwhelmingly lavish, beautifully staged and performed.
Designed to cater to an intelligent audience, 'Trapped' has all the trappings of this genre.
Unlike other great survival dramas like Robert Zemeckis' "Castaway" or Ang Lee's "The Life Of Pi" (the latter exceedingly overpraised), "Trapped" is set right in the heart of a swarming city filled with people who -- how do we put this politely? -- don't give a damn about the next person.
The story of the movie revolves around Badrinath Bansal (Varun) who falls in love at first sight as he crosses paths with Vaidehi Trivedi (Alia). And, as expected, love doesn’t come easy in Bollywood. In order to impress Alia, Varun needs to tackle various personal and social issues. The flick also touches upon various social evils which are still prevalent in Indian society.
This is the second edition of this action thriller franchise, the first being released in 2013.
Hugh Jackman in one of his best performances till date, as Logan, plays a man with emotions and weak moments, more than a superhero.
Set during the Cold War period, a secret organisation named Patriot realises that there are forces trying to destroy Moscow and is also preparing to take control of the whole world, by building their own army of clones.
Vishal Bhardwaj is an auteur in Indian cinema, who literally owns every venture he sets out to embark upon. His last 'Haider' was a masterpiece that etched history in the minds of viewers.
Impressive even awe-inspiring in its emotional velocity ‘Lion’ is a film that will stay with you for a long time.
An action thriller, this edition of the Lego film is a far cry from its original.
On the face of it an interesting premise, it could have been an engaging film, replete with drama, action and patriotic fervour. Instead, it is a forced attempt at including all these ingredients in a mediocre fare that makes for tedious viewing sans any entertainment quotient.
- Watch: On cusp on another record, Virat Kohli gets ready for Sri Lanka ODIs
- FIR against unknown persons in Utkal Express derailment, charges include 'death due to negligence'
- Northeast's insurgency reduced by 75 per cent with NIA's efficiency: Union Minister Rajnath Singh
- With start of ODI series against Sri Lanka, Team India take a step towards their World Cup 2019 plan
- Pakistan grants nationality to 298 Indians in 5 years: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan
- Youth's body found in Kashmir Valley
- Annabelle Creation movie review: THESE audience reactions will come in handy at ticket counter
- 19-year-old national-level wrestler Vishal Kumar dies of electrocution at Ranchi stadium
- Know how much your EMI will be after RBI cuts interest rates!
- News@4: Govt in talks with Jaypee, banks to finish remaining 40% work
- Gautam Singhania talks about property dispute
- 32,000 home buyers suffer post Jaypee Infratech insolvency
- Yogi Adityanath to meet bank officials in Noida after investors turn violent
- RIL AGM: Here's everything you need to know about Jio's cheapest 4G smartphone
- Alert! Banks to remain closed for 4 straight days; ATMs likely to run out of cash
- Lunar Eclipse 2017: Check out Chandra Grahan and Sutak timings
- Government deactivates 11 lakh PAN cards: Here's how to find out your status
- Blue Whale challenge targets another teenager: Class 7 Indore student jumps off from school building
- BRICS Meeting: GST lauded by heads of revenue in China
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Will Priyanka Gandhi be the new Congress Working President?
- Watch: Truck driver pulls break on time to avoid accident; saves 3 lives
- Shocking! Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel; sacks her later
- Pak High Commission behind terror funding in J&K: Zahoor Watali
- Teachers force students to convert religion; FIR lodged
- JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA - Watch report
- Gorakhpur: Yogi Adityanath accuses previous govts for deaths of children
- DNA: Know why the number of engineering colleges are reducing in India
- Kalinga Utkal express derails at UP's Muzaffarnagar
- Portal launched for online registration of madrasas in UP
- Watch: Clashes of Indian-Chinese soldiers' at Ladakh
- DNA: Know what's there in the upcoming DSC Show
- DNA: Non Stop News
- DNA : Today In History, August 18, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the degradation of moral values in Indian Society
- UP government plans to bring 'fees control law' for private schools
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar has all the reasons to smile
- Manager harasses woman staff in 5-star hotel, later terminates her- Watch CCTV footage
- RBI introduces new Rs 50 note - Here are the photo, design and other details
- MP: Man assaults woman at gym, brutally kicks her -Watch video
- Aadhaar Card: Here's how to verify your email address, mobile number
- WATCH: Virat Kohli loses cool after watching child assault video
- Taking aim at China, India tightens power grid, telecom rules
- 23 dead, many injured as 14 coaches of Utkal Express derail in UP's Khatauli
- Riya Sen marries boyfriend Shivam Tiwari in a private ceremony at Pune
- India confirms brief scuffle with Chinese troops in Ladakh, says "such incidents not in interest of either side"
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar proves his mettle; film crosses Rs 100 cr
- Day after Spain terror attacks, three dead in Finland, Germany stabbing spree
- Won't dignify it with comment, says MEA on China 'racist video'
- Ruckus after AIMIM corporators refuse to stand up for Vande Mataram in Maharashtra civic body
- Nitish Kumar-led JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA