Vijay`s ‘Saivam’ has a lot going for it right from its title, in which the alphabet I is highlighted by a green mark usually used to differentiate between non-vegetarian and vegetarian products.
`Transformers: Age of Extinction` is a blockbuster man versus aliens spectacle that deals with loyalty and honour, where "human freedom is at stake and innocent people die all the time".
‘Humshakals’ by Sajid Khan is an attempt to tell the tale of three men and their lookalikes and a situation where their misplacement leads to confusion and purported comedy.
In Thiru`s `Indrudu`, the Telugu dubbed version of Tamil film `Naan Sigappu Manithan`, neither do you have a hero to cheer for (because he`s asleep mostly as he suffers from a rare sleep disorder) nor a typical villain.
Writer-director Jon Favreau`s indie film `Chef` is a light hearted film that revolves around the life of a chef, who is passionate about his culinary art.
Let`s first get the picture right. Contrary to what the trailers and promotional images suggest, `Fugly` is not a `Fukrey`-friendly flick about four friends having a ball in life. This film means business.
The horror genre in Bollywood suffers because of its inability to reinvent itself over the years.
To come across a film with so many talented actors all under one roof is a delightful experience. `Chal Bhaag` is one of those hectically plotted adventure stories where the fast flowing fund of ideas and words indicate the presence of minds that understand the grammar of commercial cinema.
The genre of action thrillers has never been a strong point for Bollywood. With `Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty`, the promise of that changing were strong with slick action in the trailers. However, the pace of the movie is such that the audience has little to look forward to.
Actor-filmmaker Prakash Raj attempts to cook a love story with all the wrong ingredients that makes his final product avoidable. This is not the first time he has tried to go against the grain and failed, but he somehow manages to come up with promising stories that only get squandered in the process of execution.
Hold this film tight. There is an utterly moving sequence towards the end of this lovely parable on cross-border amity where Sunny(Sharib Hashmi), who has strayed into Pakistan, confesses to Aftaab(Innamulhaq) that he is obsessed with Bollywood and wants to be a hero, though he knows he doesn`t have it in him.
The city sucks. And it sucks in the uninitiated, swallows up the innocent wholesale, diminishes the individual`s ego. If you happen to be one of the multitude of faceless migrants, you are in for a really grueling time.
God save the classic fairytales and their antagonist! "Maleficent", Disney`s rehash of "Sleeping Beauty" is a case in point.
The last few years have been rather good for newcomers. Whether it be Varun Dhawan or Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt or Parineeti Chopra; Bollywood has been kind to them.
The ‘X-Men’ franchise usually appeals or makes sense only to Marvel Comic Book fans who are well versed with the characters and their characteristics.
When was the last time we saw an intelligent and entertaining whodunit?
In one of the many mind-numbing images in this exceptionally vivid work on the ravages of war, the back of a truck is jolted open and out tumble a bunch of women one on top of another at a Pakistani prison camp for Bangladeshi women run by a despicable tyrant, who could be the Nazi mass murderer Ralph Fiennes in Steven Spielberg`s "Schindler`s List".
When the gods holler, the skies open up. Such is the milieu of monstrous mayhem and diabolic allegiances that courses through the veins of this earthy robust and homespun film about the coal mafia in Dhanbad.
Very early in this wonderful film we see the extraordinarily talented young hero Partho Gupte in prayer with his screen-father, played by the redoubtable Makarand Deshpande.
Gone are those days when female directors made films about female protagonists. Janaki Vishwanathan`s protagonist is neither man nor woman. It`s a goat!
- India exploring feasibility to connect Tawang with railway network
- Malaysian PM on 5-day India visit, business, defence, infra projects on talks table
- China hopes New Delhi will cancel Dalai Lama's activities in India: Envoy
- Vaccine shortage for Nigeria meningitis outbreak
- WATCH: Ahmad Shahzad rushed to hospital after HORRIFIC on-field collision during 2nd T20I vs WI
- Wall ruins of 2,000 year old Chinese city found
- Nitin Gadkari inaugurates care centres for cancer-hit children
- Delhi: Gang raped by friends, woman jumps off first floor undressed to escape
- Assembly Election Results 2017: Counting of votes underway in five states
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal cries foul, says Punjab elections were rigged
- Reason behind BJP's extraordinary victory in UP - Report
- Assembly Election Results 2017: Counting of votes begins in five states
- Exit poll results: BJP to come to power in 4 states out of 5
- Yogi Adityanath to be next CM of Uttar Pradesh
- LK Advani to become next President of India as PM Narendra Modi puts forward his name: Sources
- Kapil Sharma flaunts toned physique in swimming pool – See PIC
- Delhi girl shares horrible experience of what Uber cab driver did with her; Facebook post goes viral
- BJP names Yogi Adityanath as UP legislature party leader -- As it happened
- Devendra Fadnavis to become next Defence Minister and Chandrakant Patil to be new CM of Maharashtra?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- Mahakaushal Express train derailed near Mahoba station, many passengers injured
- Kolkata: Fire breaks out in Golden Park hotel
- UP govt cancels board exams in 54 centres after leap in cheating cases
- DNA: IT dept attaches assets worth Rs 33 crore 'linked' to Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- Pakistan instigates Kashmiri youth for stone pelting - Report
- DNA: Syed Ali Shah Geelani claims Muslims livelihood snatched by abattoir shutdown
- IIT Delhi student attempts suicide by jumping off his hostel room
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Narendra Modi third most successful PM in Indian history: Ramachandra Guha
- India vs Australia: Gujarat Lions coach Brad Hodge tenders timely apology to Virat Kohli and 'people of India'; says he meant no 'ill intention'
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- With Yogi Adityanath as CM, UP 'babus' give up 'nawabi' habits, embrace new work culture
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Oppo sacks Chinese employee who insulted Indian flag
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- Samajwadi Party rift widens, Mulayam cancels dinner after party MLAs warned not to attend
- 'Power greedy Aam Aadmi Party looted citizens of Delhi'