Luckily, we got a chance to watch the Hindi-dubbed version of this film which stars Irrfan Khan as Baloo, Priyanka Chopra as Kaa, Nana Patekar as Shere Khan, Om Puri as Bagheera, Shefali Shah as Raksha and Bugs Bhargava Krishna as King Louie.
Will 'Ki and Ka' impress audience?: Read review
It is a stereotypical, Karate Kid-esque, underdog-hero tale.
If you are looking forward for nerve-racking with a pinch of emotional turmoil, then without-a-doubt 'Rocky Handsome' is what you need.
Warner Bros' 'Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice' is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated films of the year.
Aimed at entertaining kids, "Norm of the North" is a meandering animation film that leads you onto an adventurous trip, but lacks the trappings of a memorable journey.
Amidst the gamut of intense and exceptional movies with intentions of creating a niche, hitting the silver screens lately, here's a breath of fresh spring air to entertain the viewers.
The visuals, along with the well-synchronised sound design, is what keeps you hooked to the two and a half hour plus duration span.
Prakash Jha has earned himself a name in Hindi cinema for exhibiting realistic take on society's shoddiest elements which thrive on corruption and crime.
On the face of it, debutant Mozez Singh's Zubaan has much that is likeable. Yet the potential inherent in its music-laden coming-of-age drama remains largely unrealized.
'Tere Bin Laden: Dead or Alive' seeks to poke fun at everything from the US war on terrorism to the violent depredations of the Taliban.
Director Alejandro González Iñárritu has once again delivered a masterpiece with 'The Revenant'.
'Aligarh' is a human rights story that reveals the plight of homosexuals in conservative Indian society.
'Loveshuda' has all the cliches of a romance-comedy, but what makes it interesting is its treatment.
Fasten your seat-belts for Neerja Bhanot's biographical movie 'Neerja'!
'Sanam Re' may be about love but disappoints greatly and is not going to appeal to lovers this Valentine's Day.
Kapoor's choice of setting up the story of Noor (Aditya Roy Kapur) and Firdaus (Katrina Kaif) in Kashmir seems like a wise decision.
One of the much awaited movies of 2016, 'Fitoor' is buzzing for all the right reasons and is kicking high the curiosity levels.
- Dilip Kumar to celebrate 94th birthday at home?
- Cyclone Vardah becomes 'very severe'; high alert in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
- Virender Sehwag proposes Rs 200 note, here's why
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- John Kerry granted France`s highest honour award 'the Legion d`Honneur' for making peace
- Ballon d'Or: Amid tax-evasion controversy, Cristiano Ronaldo almost certain to beat Lionel Messi to win his fourth award
- Fog: Delhi residents wake up to foggy Sunday; poor visibility leads to cancellation of several trains
- PM Modi takes a dig at Manmohan Singh for his comments on note ban
- DNA: Analysis of media's irresponsible campaign against PM Modi
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- How Modi's demonetisation move will cripple hawala operations!
- DNA: Analysing the impact of demonetisation on election campaign
- Note ban: PM Modi pledges fifty days; is India ready to cooperate?
- 3 Indian soldiers killed in J&K, one body mutilated by Pakistan
- EXPLAINED: How Rs 2000 note will curb black money - Gujarat CA's open letter to Arvind Kejriwal breaks internet - MUST READ
- 'Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai': Who is this girl and why is she trending after demonetisation move
- Maharashtra municipal councils, nagar panchayats elections results 2016: Lotus blooms as BJP registers huge win - Check all details here
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio, offers unlimited voice calling, 18GB 3G/4G data at just Rs...
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Dip your new Rs 2,000 note in water for 30 minutes and see the result - Amazing video
- Did this Indian businessman just surrender Rs 6,000 crore?
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- Assam: Two NDFB(S) militants killed by forces in Kokrajhar
- DNA: What is the need of electoral reform in India ?
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking? - Part II
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- What do people of Delhi's Ghazipur market think about demonetisation?
- Cash-strapped people to suffer as banks to remain closed for next three days
- C'garh: Selling tomato at 50 paise/kg due to cash crunch, farmers dump their produce on road
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- Huge haul of cash, gold in Karnataka, I-T dept seizes Rs 5.7 cr in new notes, 32 kg of bullion
- Virat Kohli aka Record Breaker – 11 landmarks the Indian skipper achieved on Day 3
- India watching more porn than any other country; traffic to porn sites jumps 3-8% in November
- Actress Gautami troubled by unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- When David Warner almost broke Sachin Tendulkar's record!
- Pakistan's main bourse hits all-time high ahead of 40% stake sale