The movie details the story of notorious psychopath criminal Charles Sobhraj
The movie 'Guddu Ki Gun' is a delightful adult comedy which ensures to keep audience enthralled by its comedy
Vikas Bahl's 'Shaandaar' is a beautiful love story of a sleepless couple
A love quadrangle based on "My Best Friend's Wedding" template, "Wedding Pullav" is a stale, over-cooked and spiceless tale, with predictable romance tropes from the very first frame to the last.
A tale spanning over a period of five years, from 1957 to 1962, "Bridge of Spies" is inspired by true events that occurred during the height of the cold war between the Union of Soviet Socialist Re
Luv Ranjan's first film, Pyaar Ka Punchnama, was a surprise commercial hit.
Although the movie is not satisfying as a horror drama, it dazzles for its visuals
Gunashekar's "Rudramadevi" is dotted with battles scenes, various characters and a weird dubbing. It is a story about brave warrior empress Rudramadevi
Check out the movie review 'The Walk'. The film is packed with moments of cinematic joy
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Jazbaa' has hit the screens. A delectable mixture of thrill and emotion, it runs high on vivid cinematography and gripping music
In one of the scenes, a tad bone-lazy (in the movie) Kay Kay Menon asks Akshay, kon hai tu?
Meghna Gulzar; Cast: Irrfan Khan, Konkana Sen Sharma, Neeraj Kabi, Tabu, Atul Kumar, Sohum Shah and Sumit Gulhati
Chimbu Deven; Cast: Vijay, Shruti Haasan, Hansika Motwani, Sridevi, Kichcha Sudeep, Thambi Ramaiah, Robo Shankar, Ali and Prabhu
"Bhaag Johnny" is an interestingly wrapped thriller, which involves an intent to murder and how a mother's predicament is solved by science and tantra-mantra.
Best known for his comic timing and impeccable talent of tickling people’s funny bone – Kapil Sharma – has made his presence felt on the celluloid with his debut film - 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'- di
While Madhur Bhandarkar tries washing away the grease paint off the glamour industry, he desperately seems to be recycling the content from his previous films, thus offering nothing new to his audi
Nancy Meyers' "The Intern" is a perky and bitter-sweet work-place comedy. It is a sensitive portrayal of an unconventional internship in a contemporary scenario.
"Everest" is a man versus nature conflict, based on a true story that occurred on May 10th 1996, on Everest, the world's highest peak.
Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh's "MSG 2 - The Messenger" is an obnoxiously crafted propaganda film that lacks finesse.
‘Trisha Illana Nayanthara’; Language: Tamil; Director: Adhik Ravichandran; Cast: G.V Prakash Kumar, Anandi, Manisha Yadav, VTV Ganesh, Simran and Arya; Rating: ***
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Set to ride Samajwadi Party 'cycle', Akhilesh Yadav says will fight polls in Mulayam's name
- Pakistan minister commits Twitter gaffe, mis-spells 'shirts' as 's**ts' while lauding team on win over Australia
- BSNL announces mobile TV service 'Ditto TV' and limited fixed mobile telephony
- Jawan's video: BSF gets two more days to submit report
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- Cash, jewellery worth lakhs seized in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh
- Watch: New video of Russian Ambassador's assassination goes viral
- DNA: Villages in Kargil at 14,000 feet get electricity after 70 years
- Bengaluru shame: CCTV footage of two boys molesting a girl on New Year's eve
- Watch: Car carrying 5 people dragged into the river by high tides in China
- Why is there no action being taken against Imam who issued fatwa against PM Modi?
- PM Modi addresses Digidhan Mela program at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi
- Mulayam Singh Yadav reinducts Akhilesh, Ramgopal into Samajwadi party
- Maharashtra Municipal Elections Results: As it happened
- You can use Reliance Jio 4G services on 2G and 3G smartphones – Know how
- Good news for Airtel customers - Now enjoy free data for three months
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 350 crore mark, creates HISTORY
- This Geeta Phogat real fight will put Dangal to shame — WATCH
- India A vs England XI: 2nd Warm-up Game — As it happened...
- 7-phase polls in UP, 2-phase in Manipur, single phase in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand; counting on March 11
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- BJP may announce its first list of candidates for UP elections today
- Boat overturns in Ganga river, leaves 23 dead
- Several dead after Turkish cargo plane crashes into Kyrgyzstan homes
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Yogeshwar Dutt sets example for society, takes Re 1 as dowry ahead of January 16 wedding
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Latest Box Office collections of 'Dangal' and 'Ok Jaanu' are out!
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- Akhilesh Yadav gets 'cycle' to fight UP Elections 2017, blow to Mulayam