If the truth be told, the ever-dependable Shabana Azmi is the only actor in this torpid tale of truncated bravery who is seen making any effort to bring the film out of the domain of stodgy staginess.
On the face of it, debutant Mozez Singh's Zubaan has much that is likeable. Yet the potential inherent in its music-laden coming-of-age drama remains largely unrealized.
'Tere Bin Laden: Dead or Alive' seeks to poke fun at everything from the US war on terrorism to the violent depredations of the Taliban.
Director Alejandro González Iñárritu has once again delivered a masterpiece with 'The Revenant'.
'Aligarh' is a human rights story that reveals the plight of homosexuals in conservative Indian society.
'Loveshuda' has all the cliches of a romance-comedy, but what makes it interesting is its treatment.
Fasten your seat-belts for Neerja Bhanot's biographical movie 'Neerja'!
'Sanam Re' may be about love but disappoints greatly and is not going to appeal to lovers this Valentine's Day.
Kapoor's choice of setting up the story of Noor (Aditya Roy Kapur) and Firdaus (Katrina Kaif) in Kashmir seems like a wise decision.
One of the much awaited movies of 2016, 'Fitoor' is buzzing for all the right reasons and is kicking high the curiosity levels.
National Award-winning filmmaker Vetrimaaran's "Visaaranai" reminded me of a couple of words - system and power - from Ram Gopal Varma's (RGV) films.
What do you expect from a Sunny Deol flick? Lots of action, punches and some hard-hitting dialogues?
'Mastizaade' is a blow to your sensibilities. It even slips notches below 'Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3'.
'The Mansions Of The Gods' is the ninth animated Asterix film based on the comic book.
Here's the review of 'Saala Khadood'!
The characters are marginally quirky and their performances are equally competitive and natural.
Directed by Raja Krishna Menon, 'Airlift' tracks the world's biggest civil evacuation operation in history.
'Joy' has the flair of his characterisation and an unlikely hurried pace that manipulates the joy of watching this potential rags-to-riches story.
- Congress MLA M Vincent in Kerala charged with sexual harassment, stalking
- ACA manager Tim Cruickshank in India to explore potential investors for 'unemployed' Aussie cricketers
- Anushka Sharma didn't face 'such thing' as nepotism
- RSS changes base of some key office-bearers
- Germany reviews arms shipments to Turkey amid row
- PM Narendra Modi invited to inaugurate Himalayan meet in Dehradun in Sept
- Pakistan troops violate ceasefire along LoC
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- DNA: Non Stop News
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal accused of molesting a woman
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- Have fertility problems? This app helps Kashmiri woman get pregnant after 7 years
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important