Friendship and booze are the two elements on which all Rajesh's films rest, including his latest rib-tickling entertainer "Vasuvum Saravananum Onna Padichavanga" (VSOP), which happens to be Arya's
Helmed by Karan Malhotra, 'Brothers', revolves around the family-ties that have gone sour.
Impossible Rogue Bacon' and 'The Fast and The Furriest', the brilliant spoof-filled posters of "Shaun the Sheep", although not related to these films, are bound to entice you. And if not, the film surely will.
A biopic of an unknown Indian freedom fighter, "Gour Hari Dastaan" is an inspirational tale of patience and perseverance in a corrupt society.
Focussing on romance between the heir apparent of the princely state of Awadh and a revolutionary courtesan, against the backdrop of the nationalist movement post the 1857 uprising, the much awaite
It was very evident from the trailer of Bangistan starring Riteish Deskhmukh and Pulkit Samrat that the film will have secularism as its theme.
Impossible - Rogue Nation" is the latest in the franchise that started off in 1996.
"The Vatican Tapes" is an exorcism film about a Miracle Woman who is believed to be the Anti-Christ. The story is unfortunately narrated in a rather convoluted manner.
Directed by Chris Columbus, "Pixels" is a sci-fi entertainer based on French director Patrick Jean's 2010 released short film of the same name.
If a movie is not promoted extensively, it doesn't make the film any less good. You will be utterly surprised with Nishikant Kamat's 'Drishyam'.
The premise of "Mr. Holmes" is about regrets and reconciliation with the past.
Masaan, first-time director Neeraj Ghaywan's dark yet bewitching ode to Varanasi, is an outstanding piece of cinema that deserves every bit of the hype generated by its Cannes success.
The movie is set in the backdrop of a small town located along the banks of the River Ganges in Uttar Pradesh.
After creating magic at the Box Office with ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ in 2012, director Kabir Khan and superstar Salman Khan will most certainly cast a spell once again with their latest offing - 'Bajrangi Bh
A college prank that turns out to be a night of horror canned on a hand-held camera is what forms the premise of "The Gallows", which intends to be promising.
As far as epics are concerned, Indian mythology is rich – whether in its characters or intricacy of plot.
Released under the PVR Director's Rare banner, director Asif Kapadia's documentary "Amy" gives an up, close and personal insight into the short, volatile and dichotomous life of the jazz diva, Amy
"Second Hand Husband" may sound interesting enough to get you to enter the theatre, but within minutes of the film you realise that the title is a wee bit deceptive.
- Five including two children killed in car-truck collision in Gujarat's Banaskantha
- India vs England, T20Is: R Ashwin-Ravindra Jadeja pair rested, Amit Mishra, Parvez Rasool recalled
- Japan's PM Shinzo Abe says will keep seeking Donald Trump's understanding on TPP
- Security beefed up in northeastern states ahead of Republic Day
- Supreme Court issues notice to Centre over rising concern on drug trafficking
- Mentally-challenged Dalit girl raped for 10 months, now seven-months pregnant
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Reliance Jio users will continue to recieve cheapest services even after 31st March
- Govt planning to make PAN Card mandatory on the transactions of 30,000 rupees cash
- Bengaluru shame: CCTV footage of two boys molesting a girl on New Year's eve
- Watch: Car carrying 5 people dragged into the river by high tides in China
- Why is there no action being taken against Imam who issued fatwa against PM Modi?
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- PM Modi addresses Digidhan Mela program at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Maharashtra Municipal Elections Results: As it happened
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 350 crore mark, creates HISTORY
- This Geeta Phogat real fight will put Dangal to shame — WATCH
- India A vs England XI: 2nd Warm-up Game — As it happened...
- 7-phase polls in UP, 2-phase in Manipur, single phase in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand; counting on March 11
- Director apologises to Tamannaah Bhatia after making sexist remarks
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Today in History, 21st January, 2017
- Why do political leaders misuse reservation and BR Ambedkar's name as election agenda?
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part II
- Why do political leaders misuse reservation and B.R. Ambedkar's name as election agenda? Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values Part IV
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Ukraine and sores of Black Sea looks spectacular from space station!
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- Rashtrapati Bhavan unhappy at President's photos appearing in Congress hoardings
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: 'BJP would gain if Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance fails'
- Pakistan returns Indian soldier Chandu Chauhan in 'goodwill gesture'
- BJP releases list of UP star campaigners; names of Varun Gandhi, LK Advani, Vinay Katiyar missing