Shah Rukh shared a photograph of himself on Twitter along with Pritam posing with the guitar, which had the poster of the Imtiaz Ali's directorial printed behind it.
Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar's biopic has received a thunderous response from fans across the country. The film titled 'Sachin: A Billion Dreams' is basically a docu- drama directed by James Erskine. It has been produced by Ravi Bhagchandka and Carnival Motion Pictures under 200 NotOut Productions.
Undeterred by the severe terror threat and the traumatic attack after her concert, Ariana Grande is all set to return to Manchester.
Did 'Radio' song from Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's upcoming film 'Tubelight' impress you? Well, then here's some more of it for you. The filmmakers recently released an interesting making video of the energetic track and, oh boy, it will make you tap your feet again.
Riteish Deshmukh starer 'Bank Chor' just released it's first song 'Lag Gayi Tashreef ' after all the buzz that the actor had created on twitter since Wednesday morning. The song is upbeat and the video is very interesting. It's set up in a jail cell and Riteish is seen being all goofy in the video.
Singer Celine Dion says it is a matter of pride and honor for her to have sung hit love ballad "My Heart Will Go On" for the film "Titanic".
Pop star Katy Perry says she would like to collaborate with Ariana Grande.
Directed by Dinesh Vijan, 'Raabta', based on the concept of reincarnation, is releasing on June 9. The flick is produced by Bhushan Kumar of T-Series and Homi Adajania apart from Dinesh.
The makers of Raveena Tandon starer Shab released the first song 'O Sathi' from the film today! And it proves that Mithoon and Arijit Singh are indeed a deadly combination. The song teaser was released a couple of days ago and now the official song is finally out.
Drake was the big winner at this year's Billboard Music Awards! The 'One Dance' hitmaker took home a whopping 13 wins total, including Top Artist, Top Male Artist, Top Billboard 200 Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist, Top Song Sales Artist, Top Streaming Songs Artist, Top Rap Artist, and many more.
Pop star Miley Cyrus reportedly doesn't want to make the same mistake and let Liam Hemsworth go again.
Ace actress Manisha Koirala is once again back on the silver screens and how! The talented actress will be seen in 'Dear Maya' playing an old woman's role and we must say she looks unrecognisable in this avatar.
Bollywood young guns Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor will soon be seen in 'Half Girlfriend', which is a reel adaptation of author Chetan Bhagat's novel by the same name.
Her `Wrecking Ball` may have swung to a top spot in 2013, but now, if given a chance, Miley Cyrus would probably take a wrecking ball to this hit single. Earlier this week, the 24-year-old played a few rounds of 'Marry, Eff, Kill' with her own singles as choices during a radio appearance on The Zach Sang Show.
The track has been sung by the duo itself on the tunes of music director Piyush Shankar. The track has been penned by Rav Hanjra and Anish Kumar. The video will definitely drench you in lovey-dovey colours of the season.
Sung by Kamaal Khan and Amit Mishra, the video of the ‘Radio’ song is a perfect combination of some childlike fun and Salman’s signature moves.
Talented actor Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon will be soon seen in Dinesh Vijan's 'Raabta'. The film's trailer, songs and promos—all have a positive feel to it and the lead pair's chemistry is certainly one of the highlights.
However, he admitted to the usage of auto-tuner in order to enhance the edge of the song, titled 'Gachi'.
In a post on his official Facebook page, Pritam wrote: "I had decided a while back to only do solo composer albums and not have an outside song in my album."
'Half Girlfriend' is expected to release on May 19 this year. It features Shraddha Kapoor as the female lead.
Singer Aanchal Shrivastava has joined hands with transgender Gauri Sawant for a single titled "Meri maa" for Mother's Day. She says she intends to pay tribute to all the mothers and highlight the plight of the transgender community as well with the single.
- From the days of John Wright to the era of Ravi Shastri, here’s how salaries of Indian coaches consistently rose
- She bats like Virender Sehwag and is aggressive like Virat Kohli, says Harmanpreet Kaur's sister
- Nagaland CM TR Zeliang, who replaced Shurhozelie Liezietsu, wins trust vote
- Nearly 80 injured in Turkey by earthquake: Report
- Sikkim standoff should not threaten RCEP deal: Chinese Media
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan's FIRST LOOK is out but wait you can't see him!
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Shimla gang-rape case: One of the six accused dies in police custody
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final
- Dokalam stand-off: 'Hindu nationalism risks pushing India into war with China'
- This Bengaluru man plays guitar as surgeons burn his brain to correct neurological disorder