When it is Bollywood star Akshay Kumar, we can definitely expect a lot of quirky stuff. The 49-year-old actor on Sunday took to Twitter to tease a glimpse of 'Has Mat Pagli' song from his upcoming film 'Toilet - Ek Prem Katha'.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's latest film 'Jagga Jasoos' is finally getting a big release on July 14, 2017, and the fans can't be happier. Filmmaker Anurag Basu along with his lead actors Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina graced the new song launch titled 'Galti Se Mistake'.
Salman Khan and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan are back and this time with some major soulful vibes.
The first phase of ticket sales for Grammy Award-winning British singer Ed Sheeran's India gig will go live in July with base price tickets starting at Rs 4,750.
The gorgeous Katrina Kaif and dashing Ranbir Kapoor will soon be coming to a theater near you in 'Jagga Jasoos'. The film might have been much delayed but yet remains one of the biggest buzz makers.
Based on 1962 Sino-Indian War, this historical war drama also features Chinese actress Zhu Zhu and the late Om Puri besides Shah Rukh Khan in a cameo appearance.
Singer Ariana Grande is back in the UK and eager to play the benefit gig there after the deadly attack at her May 22 concert in the British city of Manchester claimed the lives of 22 people, including children.
Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon's upcoming film 'Raabta' is the talk of the town these days and why not—the chemistry of the lead pair is hogging all the limelight. The music too has a breezy feel to it.
The one film which Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif fans are eagerly awaiting happens to be 'Jagga Jasoos'. Directed by the talented Anurag Basu, 'Jagga Jasoos' has been much delayed in the past but is now scheduled to hit the screens on July 14, 2017.
Superstar Salman Khan's upcoming venture 'Tubelight' is eyeing an Eid release this month. The film is high on buzz for all the right reasons. It is being helmed by Kabir Khan making it the third venture of the actor-director duo.
'Guest iin London' is slated to release on June 16 this year. The Ashwni Dhir directorial also stars Paresh Rawal and Tanvi Azmi in prominent roles.
Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar's biopic has received a thunderous response from fans across the country. The film titled 'Sachin: A Billion Dreams' is basically a docu- drama directed by James Erskine. It has been produced by Ravi Bhagchandka and Carnival Motion Pictures under 200 NotOut Productions.
Undeterred by the severe terror threat and the traumatic attack after her concert, Ariana Grande is all set to return to Manchester.
Did 'Radio' song from Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's upcoming film 'Tubelight' impress you? Well, then here's some more of it for you. The filmmakers recently released an interesting making video of the energetic track and, oh boy, it will make you tap your feet again.
Riteish Deshmukh starer 'Bank Chor' just released it's first song 'Lag Gayi Tashreef ' after all the buzz that the actor had created on twitter since Wednesday morning. The song is upbeat and the video is very interesting. It's set up in a jail cell and Riteish is seen being all goofy in the video.
Singer Celine Dion says it is a matter of pride and honor for her to have sung hit love ballad "My Heart Will Go On" for the film "Titanic".
Pop star Katy Perry says she would like to collaborate with Ariana Grande.
Directed by Dinesh Vijan, 'Raabta', based on the concept of reincarnation, is releasing on June 9. The flick is produced by Bhushan Kumar of T-Series and Homi Adajania apart from Dinesh.
The makers of Raveena Tandon starer Shab released the first song 'O Sathi' from the film today! And it proves that Mithoon and Arijit Singh are indeed a deadly combination. The song teaser was released a couple of days ago and now the official song is finally out.
Drake was the big winner at this year's Billboard Music Awards! The 'One Dance' hitmaker took home a whopping 13 wins total, including Top Artist, Top Male Artist, Top Billboard 200 Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist, Top Song Sales Artist, Top Streaming Songs Artist, Top Rap Artist, and many more.
- PM Narendra Modi leaves for Netherlands after concluding US trip
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter and YouTube join forces against terror content
- PM Narendra Modi invites Donald Trump, his family to India
- PM Narendra Modi and I are world leaders in social media, says Donald Trump
- PM Narendra Modi, Donald Trump call on Pakistan to stem terrorist attacks
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi hugs Donald Trump at White House - Watch video
- Know how Indian Railways is earning profit from 3AC coach
- Mission GST: 1 जुलाई से क्या होगा सस्ता और क्या महंगा?
- Buy home before GST rolls out to save around 2% in taxes
- E-Commerce कंपनियों की मनमानी पर नकेल; Sale के नाम पर बढ़ा-चढ़ाकर नहीं दिखा सकेंगी कीमतें
- HTC launches its new phone in India
- GST, monsoon might influence market in near-term, good returns expected from market in long term
- Names of PNB, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank to be changed after merger
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- CBSE Class 10th Results 2017 – Check on cbseresults.nic.in, IVR system, SMS service, Bing.com
- SSC Result 2017 date: Maharashtra SSC Result 2017 won't be declared today; check www.mahresult.nic.in for SSC Result 2017/10 Board Result date
- Rajasthan Board 8th result 2017: rajresults.nic.in RBSE 8th board result 2017/8th Class result 2017 Rajasthan Board declared @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- 7th Pay Commission: Final decision on allowances today; govt employees may suffer monthly HRA loss of up to Rs 15,000
- WATCH: Exiled Vijay Mallya gets a taste of Indian boos at India-South Africa match
- "He unzipped his pants, made lewd gestures mid-air on Indigo flight"
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Mumbai suffers from water logging due to monsoon rains
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- LIVE: India, US call on Pakistan to stop its soil from being used as terror launch pads
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- Haryana govt has disbursed Rs 2,400 cr compensation to farmers: CM Manohar Lal Khattar