'Bandook Meri Laila' song from Sidharth Malhotra, Jacqueline Fernandez 'A Gentleman' is too cool to miss!
'A Gentleman' reportedly stars Suniel Shetty as the antagonist. It will be releasing on August 25 this year.
Check out Tony Kakkar ft. Bohemia's latest track 'Teri Kamar Pe'!
Sung by Arijit Singh – the young man with a golden voice, ‘Enna Sona’ has all the essential ingredients that make a perfect romantic anthem.
Sunny Leone has shot down claims that she was offered Rs 4 crore to perform live on her song 'Laila main Laila'.
Background dancer Bulbul, who had performed in the original track "Laila O Laila" from the movie "Qurbani", has also performed in the remake version of the track which features Sunny Leone in Shah Rukh Khan starrer "Raees".
The 'Aashiqui 2' couple Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur are back with a bang and their fans can't be happier. 'OK Jaanu' is an official remake of Mani Ratnam's superhit Tamil flick 'OK Kanmani'.
The much-awaited blockbuster song from 'Raees' is here and we must say Sunny Leone is the indeed the centre of attraction in it. She moves and grooves like a swan in this reprised version of 'Laila Main Laila' song. Everything about the song is pure entertainment—right from her look to the choreography—it ticks all the right boxes.
Sung and composed by the Academy award winning music maestro, ‘Ok Jaanu’ has been penned by Gulzar.
Aamir will be essaying the role of real-life wrestler Mahavir Phogat in the Nitesh Tiwari directorial. 'Dangal' will be releasing on December 23 this year.
Check out Aditya Roy Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor starrer 'The Humma Song'!
Badshah is all set to pay tribute to music maestro AR Rahman today.
The Gauri Shinde directorial garnered rave reviews but it was Alia’s performance that ended up leaving an indelible impression on the audiences.
Sung by Payal Dev and Raftaar, ‘Haseeno Ka Deewana’ is a recreated version of a song originally sung by Kishore Kumar for the film ‘Yaarana’ that released in 1981.
AR Rahman’s name features in a long list of 145 scores in contention for a nomination in the Original Score category for the 89th Academy Awards.
The Greek god of Hindi cinema, Hrithik Roshan is truly inspirational on many levels. He not only is a great performer but also believes in motivating and encouraging his fans. If he met a cancer patient sometime back just to make his fan's last wish come true then this time he has inspired his visually impaired fan.
Interestingly, the dance number is composed by Rajesh himself and happens to be a modern version of a namesake track from the film ‘Yaarana’ that released in 1981.
Popular Indian rapper Badshah who delivered chartbusters like "Saturday Saturday", "Kaala chashma", "Baby ko bass pasand hai" to name a few, says opportunities for rappers are increasing in Bollywood music.
Actress Parineeti Chopra is eager to shoot a song for her upcoming film "Meri Pyaari Bindu" tonight.
Badshah will be judging an upcoming music reality show named ‘Dil Hai Hindustani’.
Mika, who performed at the Global Village's India Pavilion in Dubai last month along with Sunidhi Chauhan, says that "there is no question of ‘western' influences as such because music has no boundaries".
Actor Arjun Kapoor, who will be hosting the event alongside Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and filmmaker Karan Johar, will unveil the video.
- UN chief warns against military action on North Korea, calls for diplomacy
- 25 people allegedly drugged, robbed onboard Mumbai-Delhi Rajdhani
- Surveys contradict Donald Trump claim that James Comey had lost FBI confidence
- 'Rebel' Congress leader Shankersinh Vaghela quits as MLA, dismisses reports of joining BJP
- ISS astronaut Randy Bresnik shares breathtaking view of Bahamas from space station!
- RFEF rejects Cristiano Ronaldo's appeal against five-game ban
- SpaceX's unmanned Dragon cargo ship arrives at International Space Station
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- 19-year-old national-level wrestler Vishal Kumar dies of electrocution at Ranchi stadium
- Know how much your EMI will be after RBI cuts interest rates!
- Delhi: 16-yr-old junior kabaddi player raped by man posing as stadium official
- News@4: Govt in talks with Jaypee, banks to finish remaining 40% work
- Gautam Singhania talks about property dispute
- 32,000 home buyers suffer post Jaypee Infratech insolvency
- Alert! Banks to remain closed for 4 straight days; ATMs likely to run out of cash
- Lunar Eclipse 2017: Check out Chandra Grahan and Sutak timings
- Government deactivates 11 lakh PAN cards: Here's how to find out your status
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Blue Whale challenge targets another teenager: Class 7 Indore student jumps off from school building
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- BRICS Meeting: GST lauded by heads of revenue in China
- 24-year old biker dies while speeding near Delhi's Mandi House
- India celebrates 71st Independence Day
- SC orders NIA to investigate Kerala 'love jihad' case
- GST strengthened spirit of competitive cooperative federalism, says PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi's Independence Day speech - Watch
- Watch: Woman chants 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' at Srinagar's Lal Chowk
- J&K: Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Ayub Lelhari killed in encounter in Pulwama
- Unsung heroes of Indian freedom struggle - Watch
- Hurriyat funding probe: NIA conducts raids at 12 locations in J&K
- WATCH: On Independence Day, Indian cricket team hoists national flag in Sri Lanka
- Rohith Vemula was a troubled individual, didn’t commit suicide over Hyderabad Central University action: Inquiry Commission
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar's impressive social drama is UNSTOPPABLE at Box Office
- Blue Whale: Govt asks Google, FB, others to remove game links
- Reward for locating 'missing' Sonia Gandhi: Posters emerge in Rae Bareli
- China says not aware of Ladakh scuffle; asks India to withdraw troops from Doklam
- Caught on cam: Trinamool Congress MLA Swapan Kumar Beltharia beats vendor in West Bengal's Purulia — Watch
- 1984 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- Independence Day 2017: India's dream of Swaraj will be fulfilled, says PM Modi
- Kapil Sharma makes Navjot Singh Sidhu unhappy but why?
- 81 lakh Aadhaar deactivated till date: Here's how to find out your status
- When a black kite landed below Red Fort podium during PM Modi's I-Day speech
- Himachal Pradesh: 3 dead, 4 injured after bus falls into gorge in Kullu
- Lieutenant Umer Fayaz's killers identified, we're on their trail, says Army
- Divyanka Tripathi fears having a daughter, questions Beti Bachao campaign