Shah Rukh shared a photograph of himself on Twitter along with Pritam posing with the guitar, which had the poster of the Imtiaz Ali's directorial printed behind it.
Banning artistes, writers, actors and poets gives a victory to the terrorists and extremists who don't want people-to-people contact, Pakistani sufi-rock band Junoon's frontman Salman Ahmad said.
After recreating popular ghazal "Koi fariyaad" for "Tum Bin 2", Anubhav Sinha and Bhushan Kumar have decided to team up together and pay a musical tribute to late Jagjit Singh on his fifth death anniversary on October 10 here.
Diljit was earlier seen this year flaunting his acting skills in 'Udta Punjab'. He will also be starring in Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri'. The movie is expected to release next year.
The intense-looking Ajay Devgn is all gung-ho about his ambitious project 'Shivaay' releasing this Diwali alongside Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'. None of the filmmakers is worried about the big box office clash, rather they seem supremely confident about their respective ventures.
Palak Muchhal, who has sung songs like "Chahun main ya naa" and "Prem ratan dhan payo", is thrilled to sing with the Pakistani singing sensation Atif Aslam for the first time.
Sitar legend Ravi Shankar's only opera "Sukanya", named after his wife, will get its world premiere in the UK in May 2017.
Oscar-winning singer Adele dedicated her Madison Square Garden concert to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie after the actress filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.
Bollywood's intense-looking chap, Ajay Devgn is quite a killer when it comes to speaking with his eyes or kicking some butt on-screen. His most ambitious project 'Shivaay' is up for release this Diwali, and going by trailer and title track we can place our bets on this one.
Britney Spears featured her toned abs while dancing all out to singer Meghan Trainor's hit single 'Me too'!
Superstar Ajay Devgn's most ambitious project 'Shivaay' is gearing up towards release on Diwali, and the filmmaker-cum-actor is leaving no stone unturned in making 'Shivaay' a visual delight for the viewers.
Calvin Harris vaguely cleared the air just when his fans were beginning to heat up the social media with speculations that the Scottish DJ's latest song, 'My Way' is an attempt to take a jab at his breakup with ex-flame Taylor Swift.
Neha Kakkar's latest music single is based on a question that is often asked by every mother in the town!
Subbulakshmi was born on September 16, 1916, at Madurai in the then Madras presidency in a family of artistes, musicians, singers and dancers. She started learning classical music at a young age.
Country music superstar Trace Adkins is donating all the proceeds from his upcoming Louisiana show to flood relief efforts in the state.
One of the most talked about films of 2016, 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' is certainly going to break many records as is evident from the teaser and songs released so far.
The ‘Bulleya’ song, which will release today has a rustic sufi feel. Shot in Vienna and London, the track is sung by Amit Mishra.
BookMyShow, an online entertainment ticketing brand, will begin the first phase of ticket sales for Global Citizen Festival India 2016, to be headlined by British rock band Coldplay, on Thursday. Limited early bird tickets will be priced at Rs 5000 each.
Singer Daler Mehndi has confirmed he has crooned the title track for superstar Aamir Khan's upcoming movie 'Dangal'.
Pop star Lady Gaga is the latest artist rumored to be in talks to headline the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 5, 2017.
The first song 'Jaago' from 'Rock On 2' is out and, interestingly, it speaks volumes about women empowerment. The track sounds meaningful enough as it motivates women to stand-up for their rights.
- Trai to begin consultation on mobile applications seeking user data
- Women’s World Cup Final: England win the toss and elect to bat versus India
- Anxiously waiting for a conclusion: Shashi Tharoor on Sunanda Pushkar case
- I'm friends with all my ex-boyfriends: Narayani Shastri
- Dulquer Salmaan releases trailer of Malayalam version of Rana's next
- Venkaiah Naidu warns Pakistan over terrorism, says remember the 1971 war
- Shocking! 15-year-old Delhi girl delivers baby in school after being allegedly raped by neighbour
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Reliance AGM: Know how you can get a free Jio 4G smartphone
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to eliminate red beacon culture?
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Today In History, July 21, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar to attend PM Modi's dinner for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- India 3rd country to witness most terrorist activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- Indian Army ammunition stock in critical level, will exhaust after 10 days of war: CAG report
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- OMG! Croc 'returns' body of man after witch doctor summons it: Watch Video
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- 30-year-old Pune man consumes liquid nitrogen, tears his abdomen
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- Rajeev Shukla congratulates Team India and Harmanpreet Kaur for reaching 'Champions Trophy' final
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- Kangana Ranaut responds to Saif Ali Khan's open letter on 'nepotism debate' with a feisty note!
- Former Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestant Zain Ali found dead in Pakistan
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH