Singer Beyonce Knowles is readying a new music video that will centre on the families of teens who were killed by police.
In an official certificate presented by Guinness it was verified that P Susheela has sung 17,695 solo, duet and chorus backed songs as on January 28, 2016.
'Zorawar', stars Yo Yo Honey Singh, famous VJ Gurbani Judge aka Bani J and Parul Gulati.
Well known filmmaker-composer Vishal Bharadwaj got nostalgic recollecting how he created the popular song 'Chaddi Pehen Ke Phool Khila Hain' in the 1990s. Walking down memory lane, Bharadwaj said, "In 1992 the serial ("Jungle Book - Mowgli") was being made by National Film Development Corporation. And at that time someone else was supposed to do the song but at last moment he backed out and Gulzar saab called me to do the song."
Mika Singh, popular for his peppy numbers, believes present times in showbiz are the golden era for today's singers.
If you are having a dull weekend, here's where you can find a little fun.
Bollywood actors Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma, who are presently shooting for Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hain Mushkil,' have headed towards Rajasthan.The duo that shot the first schedule of the flick in London, was clicked at Rajasthan airport along with director Karan Johar.
Brandy Clark will release her new album titled, 'Big Day in a Small Town', on June 10.
Raftaar and Singh played in the rap group Mafia Mundeer and crooned several hit songs such as "Sharabia" and "Kamli kamli" feat Rimz J.
Here we bring to you the highlight from last night when Karim ushered in his birthday with some of the biggest names from the entertainment world.
Bollywood singers including Sukhwinder Singh, Shaan, Kunal Ganjawala and others have come together to sing a 'unity' track called "Deewaren".
The ‘Blue eyes’ crooner was missing from the limelight for 18 months due to his struggle with bipolar disorder and alcoholism.
Kailash Kher`s fifth album `Ishq Anokha` comes exactly four years after the launch of his fourth album, ‘Rangeele.'
Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali says he would love to playback for Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali, who is being criticised for a botched up rendition of his country's national anthem at the India-Pakistan match in Kolkata, says only the weather can be blamed for the "technical problem" that played spoilsport in the "great moment".
Shah Rukh Khan is leaving no stone unturned to ensure his upcoming film – Fan – strikes a musical and an emotional chord with the international audiences.
Celebrate this Holi with these peppy tracks.
Adele has been confirmed as the final headlining act for this year's Glastonbury Festival.
He is known to sing high-octane dance tracks but singer Mika Singh says he wants to shift gears and sing more Sufi and romantic songs in the future.
- John Glenn: First American to orbit the Earth dies at 95
- Meet the people behind PM Narendra Modi's demonetisation move
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Sydney bomb plot: 2 jailed on terror charges
- UEFA Europa League: Manchester United progress to round of 32, Southampton crash out
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Kerala court sentences Catholic priest to 'double rigorous imprisonment for life' for raping minor girl
- PM Modi takes a dig at Manmohan Singh for his comments on note ban
- DNA: Analysis of media's irresponsible campaign against PM Modi
- This is what middle- class housewives have to say on Modi's black money move
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- How Modi's demonetisation move will cripple hawala operations!
- DNA: Analysing the impact of demonetisation on election campaign
- Rs 500, Rs 1000 notes scrapped: Don't panic, here's what you can do!
- EXPLAINED: How Rs 2000 note will curb black money - Gujarat CA's open letter to Arvind Kejriwal breaks internet - MUST READ
- 'Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai': Who is this girl and why is she trending after demonetisation move
- Maharashtra municipal councils, nagar panchayats elections results 2016: Lotus blooms as BJP registers huge win - Check all details here
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio, offers unlimited voice calling, 18GB 3G/4G data at just Rs...
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Dip your new Rs 2,000 note in water for 30 minutes and see the result - Amazing video
- Did this Indian businessman just surrender Rs 6,000 crore?
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Pakistan International Airlines plane crashes near Abbottabad
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- AIADMK workers in dilemma following Jayalalithaa's death
- Pro-poor schemes initiated by 'Puratchi Thalaivi' Jayalalithaa
- Bihar: Railway police seize 35 lakh in old currency notes from Jan Shatabdi Express in Gaya
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone cuts the price of 4G data by 50%
- Donald Trump named Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2016
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Jayalalithaa used to give tips on skin care - Apollo Hospitals' medical staff recall Amma's stay
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation