'Cabaret' new song starring Richa Chadha 'Paani Paani' is out.
Singer Beyonce Knowles is readying a new music video that will centre on the families of teens who were killed by police.
In an official certificate presented by Guinness it was verified that P Susheela has sung 17,695 solo, duet and chorus backed songs as on January 28, 2016.
'Zorawar', stars Yo Yo Honey Singh, famous VJ Gurbani Judge aka Bani J and Parul Gulati.
Well known filmmaker-composer Vishal Bharadwaj got nostalgic recollecting how he created the popular song 'Chaddi Pehen Ke Phool Khila Hain' in the 1990s. Walking down memory lane, Bharadwaj said, "In 1992 the serial ("Jungle Book - Mowgli") was being made by National Film Development Corporation. And at that time someone else was supposed to do the song but at last moment he backed out and Gulzar saab called me to do the song."
Mika Singh, popular for his peppy numbers, believes present times in showbiz are the golden era for today's singers.
If you are having a dull weekend, here's where you can find a little fun.
Bollywood actors Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma, who are presently shooting for Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hain Mushkil,' have headed towards Rajasthan.The duo that shot the first schedule of the flick in London, was clicked at Rajasthan airport along with director Karan Johar.
Brandy Clark will release her new album titled, 'Big Day in a Small Town', on June 10.
Raftaar and Singh played in the rap group Mafia Mundeer and crooned several hit songs such as "Sharabia" and "Kamli kamli" feat Rimz J.
Here we bring to you the highlight from last night when Karim ushered in his birthday with some of the biggest names from the entertainment world.
Bollywood singers including Sukhwinder Singh, Shaan, Kunal Ganjawala and others have come together to sing a 'unity' track called "Deewaren".
The ‘Blue eyes’ crooner was missing from the limelight for 18 months due to his struggle with bipolar disorder and alcoholism.
Kailash Kher`s fifth album `Ishq Anokha` comes exactly four years after the launch of his fourth album, ‘Rangeele.'
Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali says he would love to playback for Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali, who is being criticised for a botched up rendition of his country's national anthem at the India-Pakistan match in Kolkata, says only the weather can be blamed for the "technical problem" that played spoilsport in the "great moment".
Shah Rukh Khan is leaving no stone unturned to ensure his upcoming film – Fan – strikes a musical and an emotional chord with the international audiences.
Celebrate this Holi with these peppy tracks.
Adele has been confirmed as the final headlining act for this year's Glastonbury Festival.
- Sushma Swaraj undergoes kidney transplant at AIIMS in Delhi
- Hockey Junior WC 2016: Germany reach quarters post narrow win over New Zealand
- Turkish jets hit 39 Islamic State targets, kill four militants: Army
- Health anxiety: What is it? How does it increase your risk for heart disease? Know the causes of this disorder!
- Mumbai Test: Fantastic Virat Kohli hits 15th Test hundred on record-breaking day — VIDEO INSIDE
- Indonesia earthquake: 45,000 people homeless, more than 100 killed in disaster-stricken province
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- PM Modi takes a dig at Manmohan Singh for his comments on note ban
- DNA: Analysis of media's irresponsible campaign against PM Modi
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- How Modi's demonetisation move will cripple hawala operations!
- DNA: Analysing the impact of demonetisation on election campaign
- Note ban: PM Modi pledges fifty days; is India ready to cooperate?
- 3 Indian soldiers killed in J&K, one body mutilated by Pakistan
- EXPLAINED: How Rs 2000 note will curb black money - Gujarat CA's open letter to Arvind Kejriwal breaks internet - MUST READ
- 'Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai': Who is this girl and why is she trending after demonetisation move
- Maharashtra municipal councils, nagar panchayats elections results 2016: Lotus blooms as BJP registers huge win - Check all details here
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio, offers unlimited voice calling, 18GB 3G/4G data at just Rs...
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Dip your new Rs 2,000 note in water for 30 minutes and see the result - Amazing video
- Did this Indian businessman just surrender Rs 6,000 crore?
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- DNA: What is the need of electoral reform in India ?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Actress Gautami troubled by unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- Zaheer Khan describes Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech wedding in unusual style
- When David Warner almost broke Sachin Tendulkar's record!
- Airtel free unlimited local/STD calls, 4G data at Rs 145: Terms and conditions you must know
- Cash crunch: More pain ahead! Banks to remain closed for 3 consecutive days
- DISTURBING VIDEO: Speeding car loses control, crushes pedestrians, vehicles; 3 dead, 7 injured - Weak-hearted shouldn't watch