Grammy-award winning singer Shaggy will perform in Mumbai on October 21!
To be directed by Atlee, who had teamed up with Vijay in Tamil actioner ‘Their’ earlier this year, the film will go on the floors next year.
The 'Make Me' singer also shared that she does not necessarily need a man to make her happy.
Actor Sonu Sood, who is gearing up for the release of his debut film production "Tutak Tutak Tutiya", has rapped a few lines of a song for the movie.
Rock band Coldplay has announced the dates of its forthcoming European tour- "A Head Full Of Dreams".
Bollywood’s intense looking superstar Ajay Devgn is ready to entertain his fans with ‘Shivaay’ this Diwali. The film happens to be his most ambitious project so far, as he is not just acting in it but has helmed the project as well.
In order to mark the onset of the 10-day long Navratri festival, Bollywood singer Arijit Singh has something special planned for you. The 29-year-old vocalist recently released his devotional song 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar'.
While actress Sonakshi Sinha crooned to numbers of her own films jamming with music sensation duo Vishal-Shekhar, artistes like Rekha Bhardwaj, Papon and Badshah wove their magic here on first day of the Bollywood Music Project (BMP).
After the electrifying A.R. Rahman, if there's someone who has the power to engage and excite audience with each and every creation, it is Amit Trivedi.
Check out 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' new track 'Channa Mereya' here!
Check out 'Rock On!! 2' new song 'Tere Mere Dil' here!
Singer Zayn Malik says he left One Direction because being in the band did not feel good.
Vishwa Hindu Parishad & Bajrang Dal seek to ban Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali concert in Bengaluru.
Carnatic classical music admirers across the UAE are in for a festival of music, which is scheduled to be held here next week. The 5th EKATA Navratri Mandapam Sangeetholsavam will commence from October 2 till October 10 in Sharjah on all Navratri days.
The legendary 'Bharat Ratna' awarded singer, who started singing at a tender age of 13 has turned 87 years old. Lata Mangeshkar rose to fame during the 1950s for her compositions in epic Bollywood films like 'Mother India', 'Devdas', 'Uran Khatola', Deedar to name a few. Especially, her song 'Aayega Aayega' from 'Mahal' is still revered as one of the best.
Uttam Singh has been named for this year's "Lata Mangeshkar Award for Lifetime Achievement"!
Alive Indians, a collaborative music band of popular Hindi Folk rock band Aurko Live and Bandish, will dedicate a forthcoming performance to the country's unsung heroes, especially the Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the recent Uri attack in Jammu and Kashmir.
Banning artistes, writers, actors and poets gives a victory to the terrorists and extremists who don't want people-to-people contact, Pakistani sufi-rock band Junoon's frontman Salman Ahmad said.
After recreating popular ghazal "Koi fariyaad" for "Tum Bin 2", Anubhav Sinha and Bhushan Kumar have decided to team up together and pay a musical tribute to late Jagjit Singh on his fifth death anniversary on October 10 here.
Diljit was earlier seen this year flaunting his acting skills in 'Udta Punjab'. He will also be starring in Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri'. The movie is expected to release next year.
- Love the man Sanjay Dutt is: Omung Kumar
- Russia hits back over sanctions, orders US diplomats to leave
- FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017: Canadian PIO Sunny Dhaliwal drafted into Indian squad
- Indu Sarkar movie review: An astutely mounted propaganda film
- No plans to make Aadhaar mandatory for air tickets: Govt to MPs
- Inder Kumar's sudden demise shocks Bollywood
- UPA govt let terrorists go scot-free in Samjhauta case: BJP MP
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj