Shah Rukh shared a photograph of himself on Twitter along with Pritam posing with the guitar, which had the poster of the Imtiaz Ali's directorial printed behind it.
Well, it seems Ayesha is now all set to make an impressive comeback to Bollywood.
Oscar winning composer AR Rahman says his 'Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow' tour which will mark 25 years of his journey in the music industry, is all about memories he has collected over the years.
'Vivegam' also stars Vivek Oberoi, Kajal Aggarwal and Akshara Hassan in prominent roles. It has been directed by Siva.
Filmmaker Anurag Basu, who has worked with Pritam Chakraborty on four of his movies, says the composer-singer -- who turned a year older on Wednesday -- understands his sensibilities and adds value to his projects.
She further said the song is one of her favourites.
Directed by David Dhawan, ‘Judwaa 2’ is slated to release on September 29.
Former lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's much delayed 'Jagga Jasoos' is high on buzz—all thanks to the duo promoting their venture together. The chartbuster song from the film 'Ullu Ka Pattha' has some quirky dance moves by Shiamak Davar and we can't stop gushing over it.
‘Notun Puhor’ (meaning new light), features six songs on themes like love, loneliness and life.
It has been directed by National award-winning filmmaker Anurag Singh. The duo earlier ruled the Box Office with the 'Jatt & Juliet' series and 'Punjab 1984' (2014).
Tiger Shroff's upcoming dance drama 'Munna Michael' is catching up with the buzz and his fans are eagerly awaiting for the big release. Recently, a new song was released titled 'Main Hoon' and oh boy, you will be smitten by his breathtaking moves.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's latest film 'Jagga Jasoos' is finally getting a big release on July 14, 2017, and the fans can't be happier. Filmmaker Anurag Basu along with his lead actors Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina graced the new song launch titled 'Galti Se Mistake'.
Salman Khan and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan are back and this time with some major soulful vibes.
The first phase of ticket sales for Grammy Award-winning British singer Ed Sheeran's India gig will go live in July with base price tickets starting at Rs 4,750.
The gorgeous Katrina Kaif and dashing Ranbir Kapoor will soon be coming to a theater near you in 'Jagga Jasoos'. The film might have been much delayed but yet remains one of the biggest buzz makers.
Based on 1962 Sino-Indian War, this historical war drama also features Chinese actress Zhu Zhu and the late Om Puri besides Shah Rukh Khan in a cameo appearance.
Singer Ariana Grande is back in the UK and eager to play the benefit gig there after the deadly attack at her May 22 concert in the British city of Manchester claimed the lives of 22 people, including children.
Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon's upcoming film 'Raabta' is the talk of the town these days and why not—the chemistry of the lead pair is hogging all the limelight. The music too has a breezy feel to it.
The one film which Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif fans are eagerly awaiting happens to be 'Jagga Jasoos'. Directed by the talented Anurag Basu, 'Jagga Jasoos' has been much delayed in the past but is now scheduled to hit the screens on July 14, 2017.
Superstar Salman Khan's upcoming venture 'Tubelight' is eyeing an Eid release this month. The film is high on buzz for all the right reasons. It is being helmed by Kabir Khan making it the third venture of the actor-director duo.
'Guest iin London' is slated to release on June 16 this year. The Ashwni Dhir directorial also stars Paresh Rawal and Tanvi Azmi in prominent roles.
- Ranveer Singh unrecognizable in this latest Instagram video – WATCH
- Jacqueline Fernandez’s latest video will inspire you to stay healthy - WATCH
- Afghanistan: Suicide car bomb attack kills 12, injures 10 in Kabul
- Worcestershire's Ross Whiteley hit six sixes in 37-run over at UK's NatWest T20 Blast
- Sasikala, Abdul Karim Telgi had special treatment inside Bengaluru jail, confirm officials
- Rishi Kapoor slams Anurag Basu after son Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’ turns out to be a dud!
- WATCH: Mithali Raj involved in a bizarre run-out vs England in ICC WWC final
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar to attend PM Modi's dinner for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- Aapki News: 19-year-old Delhi girl helps capture mobile-snatchers
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- International Champions Cup: Manchester United vs Real Madrid – Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time in IST
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, passes away
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- Income Tax Filing 2017: Here is why you should check Form 26AS
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- Kangana Ranaut responds to Saif Ali Khan's open letter on 'nepotism debate' with a feisty note!