Action-packed 'Commando 2' is ready to hit the screens on March 3, 2017. The film has an impressive star cast with the likes of Vidyut Jammwal, Freddy Daruwala, Esha Gupta and Adah Sharma in lead roles.
'Raees' is set against the backdrop of alcohol prohibition in Gujarat. The flick touches upon the way the liquor industry crumbled and several illegal activities followed.
This is a collective fight by the music community to make a social statement and end human trafficking.
Classic filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj's upcoming venture 'Rangoon' has an amazing star cast with the likes of Kangana Ranaut, Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor working together for the first time ever.
The Nightingale of India – Lata Mangeshkar – wished everyone on the occasion of Vasant Panchami 2017.
The Amit Roy directorial has been produced by Shoojit Sircar, Ronnie Lahiri and Crouching Tiger. 'Runningshaadi.Com' is expected to release on February 3 this year.
Singer Kailash Kher, who shot to fame with the 2003 hit number "Allah ke bande", was thrilled to be named for the Padma Shri -- India's fourth highest civilian award -- on Wednesday. He says it's a moment of pride and celebration.
Maverick filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj's upcoming venture 'Rangoon' starring Kangana Ranaut, Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor looks like an interesting watch.
'Raees' will be releasing on January 25 this year. It also features Pakistani sensation Mahira Khan and actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui in key roles.
Khiladi Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' will be hitting the big screens on February 10, 2017. Recently, the song titled 'Go Pagal' song was released and now the makers are now out with its making video.
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar is a man of few words but classic action on silver screens. He is ready to keep his audiences entertained with his next film titled 'Jolly LLB 2'. The courtroom comedy drama happens to be a sequel to 2013 runaway hit by the same name 'Jolly LLB' which had Arshad Warsi in the lead.
Bollywood's some of the most talented people are set to entertain the audiences soon. What happens when a maverick filmmaker like Vishal Bhardwaj joins hands with immensely skillful Shahid Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut and Saif Ali Khan? The result is 'Rangoon'.
Interestingly, the recreated versions of the old classics have received mixed response but the actors have done a great job enacting them.
Popular French DJ David Guetta's much-awaited concerts lined-up in various metropolitan cities in the country seemed to have been under dark cloud for several reasons. But Mumbai fans of the Grammy Award winner DJ can now be happy as the concert has been rescheduled to Sunday.
The family of late poet and writer-lyricist Kaifi Azmi will be hosting a musical evening here on his 98th birth anniversary on Saturday.
The 49-year-old DJ's concert in Bengaluru was cancelled on Thursday over concerns of law and order. The organisers cited "law and order situation" following the molestation incident during New Year's Eve as the reason.
B-Town's Greek god Hrithik Roshan will be seen romancing Yami Gautam for the very first time in Sanjay Gupta directorial 'Kaabil'. Both Hrithik and Yami will play visually challenged in the venture which promises to be a gritty, dark thriller.
Maverick filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj's upcoming flick 'Rangoon' is all set to release on February 24, 2017, and soon after the trailer was out, the excitement among the viewers reached an all-time high.
Popular French DJ David Guetta's concert which was originally scheduled to take place tonight in Bengaluru has been cancelled. Reportedly, the show has been scrapped post the December 31st mass molestation fallout in the city.
Sung by Sunidhi Chauhan, ‘Bloody Hell’ has been penned and composed by Gulzar and Vishal Bhardwaj respectively.
- 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying: Neymar's Brazil almost there, Lionel Messi-less Argentina crash
- Do ayurvedic drugs help treat cancer? AIIMS to validate efficacy
- New Zealand vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Proteas `saved by rain` as downpour seals series
- Six passengers fall ill after stale food served in New Delhi-Sealdah Rajdhani Express, triggers protest
- Now, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh clamp down on illegal slaughterhouses
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of a crucial evidence against Tanu
- Now, world's most obese man - Juan Pedro Franco, weighing 595 kilos to undergo surgery
- Delhi: Gang raped by friends, woman jumps off first floor undressed to escape
- Assembly Election Results 2017: Counting of votes underway in five states
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal cries foul, says Punjab elections were rigged
- Reason behind BJP's extraordinary victory in UP - Report
- Assembly Election Results 2017: Counting of votes begins in five states
- Exit poll results: BJP to come to power in 4 states out of 5
- Yogi Adityanath to be next CM of Uttar Pradesh
- LK Advani to become next President of India as PM Narendra Modi puts forward his name: Sources
- Kapil Sharma flaunts toned physique in swimming pool – See PIC
- Delhi girl shares horrible experience of what Uber cab driver did with her; Facebook post goes viral
- BJP names Yogi Adityanath as UP legislature party leader -- As it happened
- Devendra Fadnavis to become next Defence Minister and Chandrakant Patil to be new CM of Maharashtra?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Till when will politicians play the 'appeasement' card to pacify minorities?
- Nigerians beaten up by locals in Greater Noida
- Why are Muslims considered a minority in J&K despite major population share?
- Watch: Exclusive report on joint exercise conducted by India and Oman soldiers
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Meat sellers in UP on indefinite strike after govt's actions against illegal slaughterhouse
- 30 passengers injured as tourist bus hits divider on Noida Expressway
- CM Yogi Adityanath reaches Gomti riverfront to meet officers and review reformative works
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- IND vs AUS, 4th Test, Day 4 - As it happened...
- Shakti devotees Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath begin 9-day Chaitra Navratri fast
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni one of the popular names to be ignored for Padma awards by government: Report
- Watch: Bhuvneshwar Kumar sends Steve Smith's off-stump cart-wheeling in Dharamsala
- Have you ever seen a fish like this one? It's 20-feet long, weighs 700 kgs