'Raees' is set against the backdrop of alcohol prohibition in Gujarat. The flick touches upon the way the liquor industry crumbled and several illegal activities followed
Superstar Hrithik Roshan's upcoming venture 'Kaabil' is ready to roll on January 25, 2016 and the fans can't wait for the date. The Greek God of Indian cinema is playing a challenging role as he will be essaying a character of a visually impaired person. Also, actress Yami Gautam will be seen in a similar role and has been paired opposite the dancing superstar for the first time ever.
Superstar Hrithik Roshan has a huge fan following and they are waiting for the big release 'Kaabil' to hit the screens on January 25, 2017. Yami Gautam will first time be seen opposite Hrithik in a pivotal role.
The tracks - Haanikarak Bapu, Dhaakad, Gilehriyaan – from the film have impressed moviegoers already. They reflect a certain kind of delectable rawness and freshness.
Superstar Aamir Khan is ready to make his audiences swoon over him one more time with power-packed 'Dangal'. The film is based on the life of Mahavir Singh Phogat who taught wrestling to his daughters Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari.
In a recently released 'making teaser', the duo can be seen adding more charm to the song through their vocals. Titled 'Every Night And Day', the track is supposedly from album 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'.
Check out the making of 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' starring Alia Bhatt here!
Alia Bhatt teaches how to deal with breaking up blues in 'Let's Break Up'!
Amruta is a fine singer and she had also lent her voice to a few Bollywood projects.
Supermodel Kate Moss has returned to London's iconic Abbey Road studios to shoot another video for a rock icon.
The film will narrate the journey of a father who trained his daughters—Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari, who went on to win laurels for the country in wrestling.
Acclaimed jazz musician Carlton Kitto passed away here on Monday after a prolonged illness, professional associates said. He was 74.
Singer Benny Dayal, who has created a string of hits like "Let's naacho" and "Badtameez dil", says the risk of standing up for an original number has reduced, and added that composers are just revamping old songs to play safe.
Watch the making of 'Khulke Dulke' here!
The Spice Girls GEM reunion track, Song For Her, has leaked on to the internet.
Pranab Mukherjee on Wednesday condoled the death of noted Carnatic musician M. Balamuralikrishna.
Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor set this year's wedding song 'Khulke Dulke'!
We have seen many biopics on sports personalities of late but Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' promises to be not just a wholesome entertainer but also encouraging for the future aspirants in the country.
Do you guys remember all time Bollywood classic 'Ae Zindagi Gale Laga Le' by Ilaiyaraaja? Well, the legendary song is all over the Internet once again, all thanks to Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt's upcoming film 'Dear Zindagi'.
- HP announces new 2-in-1 detachable device at MWC 2017
- Union Minister Upendra Kushwaha calls Nitish Kumar a curse for Bihar
- Donald Trump takes on Hillary, says race for DNC Chairman was ''rigged''
- NCP to join hands with Congress in corporations, ZPs: Sharad Pawar
- Navy Chief Lanba holds talks with UAE's top defence brass
- India demands `strongest action` from US after Kansas killing
- Fire breaks out at TOI office near ITO
- Highlights - India vs England 3rd T20
- Fateh ka Fatwa: Is it the right time to bring reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Kuwait imposes ban on five Muslim-majority countries, including Pakistan
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Assembly Elections 2017: Fault in EVMs interrupt polling at two seats in Punjab
- South Africa vs Sri Lanka, 3rd ODI: Bees invade Johannesburg`s Wanderers Stadium — WATCH
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Video of 2 huge lions attacking tourist vehicle in Bengaluru's Bannerghatta Biological Park goes viral - WATCH
- Is Chris Jordan new Stuart Broad? Sixer King Yuvraj Singh destroys England again — VIDEOS
- WATCH: Bhuvneshwar Kumar knocks off Mehedi Hasan's stumps with brilliant delivery during one-off Test
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Delighted to be a part of Maha Shivratri celebrations: PM Modi in Coimbatore
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Watch: Ravindra Jadeja teases Aussie captain Steve Smith with hilarious impersonation
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- Gujarat ATS arrests two 'ISIS terrorists' from Rajkot, Bhavnagar; they were planning bomb blast in Chotila Mandir
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Kanpur train derailment: PM Narendra Modi hints at Pakistan hand
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- India vs Australia, 1st Test: Anil Kumble defends team, says it was just one bad day in office