One of the most loved international pop sensations, Justin Bieber reached Mumbai in the wee hours on Wednesday for his much anticipated Purpose World Tour. Bieber walked through amid tight security at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai reportedly.
Grammy award winning singer Justin Bieber is excited about performing in India, and can't wait to bring his Purpose World Tour to the country on Wednesday.
International pop sensation Justin Bieber is just a day away from performing live in India for the first time ever at Mumbai's DY Patil stadium. His Purpose World Tour has been in the news for quite some time now and the 'Baby hitmaker has an ocean of fan following in the country as well.
'Raabta' is set to release on June 9.
Bieber is set to perform at D Y Patil stadium on May 10 in neighbouring Navi Mumbai and around 45,000 people are expected to attend the show.
Actress Parineeti Chopra is facing a "singer's worst nightmare" as she is experiencing a throat infection just a day before her "Meri Pyaari Bindu" concert.
Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmanna Khurrana's chemistry is the highlight of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' song 'Khol De Baahein'. The song was shared by Parineeti on Twitter and we must say that the song is filled with love and looks so mushy!
The movie is based on writer Chetan Bhagat's namesake novel. In 2014, the 31-year-old actor was seen in '2 States' an adaptation of Bhagat's book '2 States: The Story of My Marriage'.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be soon seen in Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3'. the film happens to be the third instalment of the Sarkar film series. It has an ensemble star cast with the likes of Bachchan senior reprising his lead character of 'Sarkar', Ronit Roy, Jackie Shroff, Manoj Bajpayee, Amit Sadh and Yami Gautam playing pivotal parts.
Grammy Award-winning Canadian singer Justin Bieber, a fan of Indian food, will be served rich authentic cuisine representing the 29 Indian states during his maiden visit to the country later this month.
The music of Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan's upcoming film 'Hindi Medium' has been topping the charts lately. The filmmakers recently released online the video of its latest song 'Ek Jindari' and it is truly mesmerising.
Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon's upcoming romance saga 'Raabta' is the buzz maker currently for two reasons—one for the chemistry the lead pair shares on and off-screen and second for the gorgeous Deepika Padukone sizzling number.
Deepika Padukone will feature in a special song for the film which revolves around a couple and their love story spanning over different eras.
Actress Parineeti Chopra, who has lent her voice for "Maana ke hum yaar nahin" in the forthcoming film "Meri Pyaari Bindu", says the song has no auto tune.
Sung by Shreya Ghoshal and Farhan Saeed, the soft romantic track has been penned by Kumaar. Besides lending his voice to the song, Saeed has also composed it.
Kailash Kher celebrated the music journey of his band ‘Kailasa’ in the presence of Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis.
After an unpleasant conversation with singer Armaan Malik on Twitter on Monday, Sonakshi, took to Twitter to clarify that she will not be performing at the event.
Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana will be seen first time together on-screen in Yash Raj Films' 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'. The film happens to revolve around a writer named Abhimanyu Roy and Bindu, a struggling singer palyed by Parineeti Chopra.
'Baahubali' features Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah Bhatia, Sathyaraj, Nasser and Ramya Krishnan in pivotal roles.
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate Abdul Kalam memorial in Rameswaram today
- Donald Trump likely to ban transgender US military personnel, reversing Obama
- Nitish Kumar dumps RJD, Congress, resigns as Bihar CM; to form government with BJP
- Six - The number of times Nitish Kumar will be taking oath as Bihar CM
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- BJP hands over to Bihar Governor letter of support to Nitish Kumar
- Mamata Banerjee demands immediate revamp of DVC
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- NIA prepares 110-page dossier on 48 gang leaders of J&K stone pelters
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- PM Narendra Modi hails Nitish Kumar for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Ghatkopar: Death toll in Mumbai building collapse rises to 17
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Yuvraj Singh trolls Shikhar Dhawan for not wearing shoes
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you
- Taimur pushes mommy Kareena Kapoor Khan – Watch Video to know why he does so
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past