Interestingly, the recreated versions of the old classics have received mixed response but the actors have done a great job enacting them.
The film's director Anubhav Sinha infused new life to the popular ghazal while retaining some parts of the original track.
Grammy-award winning singer Shaggy will perform in Mumbai on October 21!
To be directed by Atlee, who had teamed up with Vijay in Tamil actioner ‘Their’ earlier this year, the film will go on the floors next year.
The 'Make Me' singer also shared that she does not necessarily need a man to make her happy.
Actor Sonu Sood, who is gearing up for the release of his debut film production "Tutak Tutak Tutiya", has rapped a few lines of a song for the movie.
Rock band Coldplay has announced the dates of its forthcoming European tour- "A Head Full Of Dreams".
Bollywood’s intense looking superstar Ajay Devgn is ready to entertain his fans with ‘Shivaay’ this Diwali. The film happens to be his most ambitious project so far, as he is not just acting in it but has helmed the project as well.
In order to mark the onset of the 10-day long Navratri festival, Bollywood singer Arijit Singh has something special planned for you. The 29-year-old vocalist recently released his devotional song 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar'.
While actress Sonakshi Sinha crooned to numbers of her own films jamming with music sensation duo Vishal-Shekhar, artistes like Rekha Bhardwaj, Papon and Badshah wove their magic here on first day of the Bollywood Music Project (BMP).
After the electrifying A.R. Rahman, if there's someone who has the power to engage and excite audience with each and every creation, it is Amit Trivedi.
Check out 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' new track 'Channa Mereya' here!
Check out 'Rock On!! 2' new song 'Tere Mere Dil' here!
Singer Zayn Malik says he left One Direction because being in the band did not feel good.
Vishwa Hindu Parishad & Bajrang Dal seek to ban Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali concert in Bengaluru.
Carnatic classical music admirers across the UAE are in for a festival of music, which is scheduled to be held here next week. The 5th EKATA Navratri Mandapam Sangeetholsavam will commence from October 2 till October 10 in Sharjah on all Navratri days.
The legendary 'Bharat Ratna' awarded singer, who started singing at a tender age of 13 has turned 87 years old. Lata Mangeshkar rose to fame during the 1950s for her compositions in epic Bollywood films like 'Mother India', 'Devdas', 'Uran Khatola', Deedar to name a few. Especially, her song 'Aayega Aayega' from 'Mahal' is still revered as one of the best.
Uttam Singh has been named for this year's "Lata Mangeshkar Award for Lifetime Achievement"!
Alive Indians, a collaborative music band of popular Hindi Folk rock band Aurko Live and Bandish, will dedicate a forthcoming performance to the country's unsung heroes, especially the Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the recent Uri attack in Jammu and Kashmir.
Banning artistes, writers, actors and poets gives a victory to the terrorists and extremists who don't want people-to-people contact, Pakistani sufi-rock band Junoon's frontman Salman Ahmad said.
After recreating popular ghazal "Koi fariyaad" for "Tum Bin 2", Anubhav Sinha and Bhushan Kumar have decided to team up together and pay a musical tribute to late Jagjit Singh on his fifth death anniversary on October 10 here.
- Islamic State assault halts WFP aid drops in Syria`s Deir Ezzor
- Sikh student denied school enrolment in Australia for wearing turban
- Shivpal Yadav's name missing from Mulayam's must-have list to son Akhilesh?
- Rahul Gandhi's 'hand of god' remark: BJP knocks on EC's door, says Congress' symbol must be seized
- Mohammad Azharuddin moves to High Court after HCA president nomination gets rejected
- Does your newborn suffer from excessive crying? Acupuncture may be an effective treatment option
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Watch: New video of Russian Ambassador's assassination goes viral
- DNA: Villages in Kargil at 14,000 feet get electricity after 70 years
- Bengaluru shame: CCTV footage of two boys molesting a girl on New Year's eve
- Watch: Car carrying 5 people dragged into the river by high tides in China
- Why is there no action being taken against Imam who issued fatwa against PM Modi?
- PM Modi addresses Digidhan Mela program at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi
- Mulayam Singh Yadav reinducts Akhilesh, Ramgopal into Samajwadi party
- Maharashtra Municipal Elections Results: As it happened
- You can use Reliance Jio 4G services on 2G and 3G smartphones – Know how
- Good news for Airtel customers - Now enjoy free data for three months
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 350 crore mark, creates HISTORY
- This Geeta Phogat real fight will put Dangal to shame — WATCH
- India A vs England XI: 2nd Warm-up Game — As it happened...
- 7-phase polls in UP, 2-phase in Manipur, single phase in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand; counting on March 11
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- Watch: Heavy snowfall in Kashmir and other hilly areas!
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- Celebrations in Akhilesh camp after winning 'cycle race'
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti?
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt takes Re1 as dowry from wife's family
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit
- Real reason why Election Commission gave 'cycle' to Akhilesh Yadav but not his father Mulayam Singh
- WATCH: Mushfiqur Rahman rushed to hospital after being hit on head by Tim Southee's bouncer
- Akhilesh Yadav allotted `cycle` symbol by EC; UP CM seeks father Mulayam's blessings