Directed by Milan Luthria, ‘Baadshaho’, which also stars Ajay Devgn, Esha Gupta, Vidyut Jamwal and Sanjay Mishra is set in the backdrop of the Emergency in 1975.
Justin Bieber, who happens to be one of the most popular pop sensations in India, will perform at the DY Patil stadium here on May 10.
Jacqueline Fernandez will play guide to Justin Bieber and take him around the city of Mumbai to give him a taste of all things that are ‘desi’.
Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu's upcoming film 'Naam Shabana' is not only loaded with breath-taking actions sequences but it is also riding high on melody. The filmmakers recently released the video of its latest song 'Dil Hua Besharam' and it appears to be simply unmissable.
The short clip was posted by Maritime Bhangra Group on YouTube. It has now received more than 139,360 hits. They have also been seeking donations for the cause of Multiple Sclerosis with this act.
In the music video for the song ‘Lavender’, Snoop points a prop gun loaded with confetti at a clown-faced man dressed up to resemble the president.
'Crazy Ya' has been sung by Jazzy B and Lil Golu on the tunes of music director Sukshinder Shinda. The lyrics have been penned by Dr Love. Video of the song is amazing enough to keep you hooked throughout.
The gorgeous looking Sonakshi Sinha is all gung-ho about her upcoming venture 'Noor'. In the film, Sona baby will be seen playing a journalist for the first time ever on-screen. It is apparently based on the Pakistani author Saba Imtiaz's book 'Karachi, You're Killing Me!.
Over 40 clerics from Muslim organisations issued the 'fatwa' against the Nahid Afrin, restricting her to perform on stage, saying that the performance by a girl on stage was against the ‘Sharia laws’.
'Phillauri' has been produced by Fox Star Studios and Anushka Sharma's Clean Slate Films. The movie is directed by Anshai Lal. In the film, the 28-year-old actress can be seen playing the role of a girl who turns into a spirit.
Sonakshi Sinha will reportedly perform one of the opening acts of the Grammy Award winner’s gig.
Anushka Sharma's second home production 'Phillauri' looks like a somewhat hatke outing. Soon after the trailer of the film had been released, the buzz around the venture seemed palpable.
Directed by Shivam Nair, the film also stars Akshay Kumar, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Danny Denzongpa. It is slated to release on March 31, 2017.
The beautiful Sonakshi Sinha will soon be seen portraying a role of a journalist in her upcoming venture 'Noor'. The film is based on the Pakistani author Saba Imtiaz's book 'Karachi, You're Killing Me!.
Ram Gopal Varma's next big outing 'Sarkar 3' is ready to hit the screens on April 7, 2017, and the audience can't wait anymore. The intense drama has an impressive star cast with megastar Amitabh Bachchan reprising his titular lead character in the film.
George Michael, the legendary pop star, who was found dead in his UK home in December last year, died of "natural causes" and there was no need for any further enquiries, a coroner said today.
'Cheez Badi' has been sung by ace vocalists Udit Narayan & Neha Kakkar on the tunes of musician Anand Bakshi.
You will be amazed to know that the song has now been revamped for Mustafa and Kiara Advani's upcoming film 'Machine'.
The remixed track is from Mustafa’s debut film ‘Machine’ which is slated to release later this year.
The track, which was released a few days back, is receiving a lot of love from fans. The video is quirky enough to make you groove. Anmol Malik has blessed the song with her music skills.
The tall and talented Anushka Sharma is all set to entertain her fans in 'Phillauri'. The film happens to be her second home production under Clean Slate Films.
- Keep hazardous dietary supplements, energy drinks at bay
- Obesity in teenage may up colon cancer risk later
- Human antibodies produced in lab to treat diseases
- Incredible! New elusive sunfish species called 'Hoodwinker' first to be discovered in 130 years
- NIA chargesheets nine for Bihar rail track blast plot
- Novak Djokovic has bone bruise; unlikely to play US Open
- Pranab da never judged my government's decisions: PM Modi
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Ram Mandir should be constructed within legal framework: BJP chief Amit Shah
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA