'Phillauri' has been produced by Fox Star Studios and Anushka Sharma's Clean Slate Films. The movie is directed by Anshai Lal. In the film, the 28-year-old actress can be seen playing the role of a girl who turns into a spirit.
Sonakshi Sinha will reportedly perform one of the opening acts of the Grammy Award winner’s gig.
Anushka Sharma's second home production 'Phillauri' looks like a somewhat hatke outing. Soon after the trailer of the film had been released, the buzz around the venture seemed palpable.
Directed by Shivam Nair, the film also stars Akshay Kumar, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Danny Denzongpa. It is slated to release on March 31, 2017.
The beautiful Sonakshi Sinha will soon be seen portraying a role of a journalist in her upcoming venture 'Noor'. The film is based on the Pakistani author Saba Imtiaz's book 'Karachi, You're Killing Me!.
Ram Gopal Varma's next big outing 'Sarkar 3' is ready to hit the screens on April 7, 2017, and the audience can't wait anymore. The intense drama has an impressive star cast with megastar Amitabh Bachchan reprising his titular lead character in the film.
George Michael, the legendary pop star, who was found dead in his UK home in December last year, died of "natural causes" and there was no need for any further enquiries, a coroner said today.
'Cheez Badi' has been sung by ace vocalists Udit Narayan & Neha Kakkar on the tunes of musician Anand Bakshi.
You will be amazed to know that the song has now been revamped for Mustafa and Kiara Advani's upcoming film 'Machine'.
The remixed track is from Mustafa’s debut film ‘Machine’ which is slated to release later this year.
The track, which was released a few days back, is receiving a lot of love from fans. The video is quirky enough to make you groove. Anmol Malik has blessed the song with her music skills.
The tall and talented Anushka Sharma is all set to entertain her fans in 'Phillauri'. The film happens to be her second home production under Clean Slate Films.
The famous director jodi of Abbas-Mustan is ready with their yet another power-packed entertainer 'Machine'. The film marks the debut of Mustan's son Mustafa.
Singer Celine Dion says she almost didn't take part in the "Beauty and the Beast" soundtrack because it reminded her of her late husband.
Anushka Sharma's maiden venture as a producer 'NH 10' did really well at the box office and earned a warm reception from the critics as well. Now, the talented actress i back as producing her second project titled 'Phillauri' and from the trailer, it promises to be a fun ride.
Composed by Amaal Mallik and penned by Kumaar ‘Roke Na Ruke Naina’ depicts the tumultuous phase in Vaidehi-Badrinath’s relationship.
The story of 'Trapped' revolves around a man who is stuck inside an apartment of a non-functional building. He tries his level best to get noticed and escape but fails miserably.
Anushka Sharma, who is producing this film, shared the making of ‘Sahiba’, a track that has all the essence of a love ballad.
Every week, a new Indian rapper will host the show in conversation with budding talents, rappers and will talk about the role desi hip-hop has come to play in India's popular culture.
'Phillauri' has been produced by Fox Star Studios and Clean Slate Films. The movie is directed by Anshai Lal. In the film, the 28-year-old actress can be seen playing the role of a girl who turns into a haunting spirit.
- Panama Papers case: Nawaz Sharif disqualified for life; Shehbaz Sharif to take over as next Pakistan PM?
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Milestone man Virat Kohli completes 1000 runs as Indian captain in overseas Tests
- Ireland says no proposal for post-Brexit sea border with Britain
- Syria army at gates of Islamic State-held town on road to east: Monitor
- BJP MLAs target Samajwadi Party's Abu Azmi for opposing Vande Mataram in schools, colleges
- ‘Corrupt’ Sharif is his own worst enemy, SC verdict historic, says Musharraf
- 27 of 73 roads along Sino-Indian border complete, rest by 2022: Govt
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj