110 posts to be filled up in APGENCO
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N
Kiran Kumar Reddy on Sunday approved recruitment of 110 junior
assistants in the Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation
The posts will be filled up by conducting a competitive
examination, a release from Reddy`s office said.
The Reddy government has been making efforts to create
jobs on a large scale and the State Public Service Commission
has released notifications in recent months for filling up
hundreds of posts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!