13 IAS officers transferred in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government tonight transferred 13 IAS officers, including Collectors of three districts, and also gave posting to six officers of the 2011 batch who completed their basic training.
N Mukteswara Rao (1997) was posted as Endowments Commissioner in an existing vacancy while Sabyasachi Ghosh (1994) will take over as Industries Secretary (Mines).
Solomon Arokia Raj, an IAS officer of the 2000 batch, has been posted as Collector of Visakhapatnam. K Ramgopal of 1995 batch has been appointed Collector of Chittoor in Solomon`s place, official sources said here.
PS Pradyumna of 2004 batch has been named Collector of Nizamabad district in the existing vacancy, while T Chiranjeevulu (2002) will take up the same post in Nalgonda.
K Ilambarithi (2005) has been posted as Director of the World Bank-funded AP Municipal Development Project. M V Seshagiri Babu (2007) has been made Chairman and Managing Director of Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd, they said.
Following are the other postings: D Vara Prasad (1997), Panchayat Raj Commissioner; A Santi Kumari (1989), Secretary, General Administration Department (Accommodation); Rajat Kumar Saini (2007), Project Director, Integrated Tribal Development Agency, Parvatipuram and Manjule Balaji Digambar (2009), Deputy Secretary (Agriculture & Co-operation).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels