14 APSRTC employees arrested in Karimnagar
Karimnagar (AP): Fourteen employees of Andhra
Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) were
arrested for gathering outside Karimnagar bus depot today
demanding the general strike over Telangana issue to be called
off, police said.
After the arrest, they were shifted to I town police
station. A large number of armed policemen were deployed at
the bus station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price