19 injured in mishap in AP
Rajahmundry : At least 19 people were injured when the bus in which they were travelling hit a stationary oil tanker at Deevan Cheru, 5 kms away from the city on Tuesday, police said.
The mishap occurred this morning when the state roadways bus, which was coming from Visakhapatnam to Rajahmundry, hit the oil tanker from behind, they said.
The injured were rushed to the nearby government hospital for treatment, police said, adding that the condition of the driver of the bus was stated to be serious.
A case has been registered in this connection while the further probes are on, they added.
Recently, a private bus fell off a bridge in Maharashtra, claiming more than 25 lives while three buses met the same fate in Andhra Pradesh yesterday in which one person died and more than 20 people injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- I was more focused after Centennial Park bombing: Leander Paes
- AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya arrested from press conference
- NASA technology finds bacteria's role in breast cancer
- HORRIFIC! Man kills wife, her 3 daughters, lives with their bodies for two days in Chennai
- Dolled up in pastel! Aditi Rao Hydari puts her best foot forward at IIFA 2016