2 cases of Swine Flu reported in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Two fresh cases of Swine Flu have been reported from two private hospitals here, a top health official said on Tuesday.
"Two H1N1 positive cases have been identified and they include a male and a female. The patients are admitted in private hospitals and their condition is stable," Andhra Pradesh State Coordinator for Swine Flu Dr Subhakar said to sources the today.
Allaying the concerns, Subhakar said there was no need to panic as such sporadic cases are reported intermittently.
"There is no hazard for transmission of such cases and that the situation is well under control," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Tamil Nadu cricketers picked for Duleep Trophy can play in TN Premier T20 League: BCCI
- Analysts, market participants hail RBI move on bond markets
- Scorpene submarines: Australian newspaper uploads new set of leaked documents on underwater warfare
- BCCI hopes amended Sports Bill is tabled during Budget Session
- Ronaldo beats Bale, Griezmann to win second UEFA Best Player in Europe Award