2 cases of Swine Flu reported in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Two fresh cases of Swine Flu have been reported from two private hospitals here, a top health official said on Tuesday.
"Two H1N1 positive cases have been identified and they include a male and a female. The patients are admitted in private hospitals and their condition is stable," Andhra Pradesh State Coordinator for Swine Flu Dr Subhakar said to sources the today.
Allaying the concerns, Subhakar said there was no need to panic as such sporadic cases are reported intermittently.
"There is no hazard for transmission of such cases and that the situation is well under control," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police