2 cases of Swine Flu reported in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Two fresh cases of Swine Flu have been reported from two private hospitals here, a top health official said on Tuesday.
"Two H1N1 positive cases have been identified and they include a male and a female. The patients are admitted in private hospitals and their condition is stable," Andhra Pradesh State Coordinator for Swine Flu Dr Subhakar said to sources the today.
Allaying the concerns, Subhakar said there was no need to panic as such sporadic cases are reported intermittently.
"There is no hazard for transmission of such cases and that the situation is well under control," he added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today