2 cases of Swine Flu reported in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Two fresh cases of Swine Flu have been reported from two private hospitals here, a top health official said on Tuesday.
"Two H1N1 positive cases have been identified and they include a male and a female. The patients are admitted in private hospitals and their condition is stable," Andhra Pradesh State Coordinator for Swine Flu Dr Subhakar said to sources the today.
Allaying the concerns, Subhakar said there was no need to panic as such sporadic cases are reported intermittently.
"There is no hazard for transmission of such cases and that the situation is well under control," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured