20 detonators found on railway track
Warangal: As many as 20 detonators were on Sunday found on a railway track at Nashkal station in Warangal district, railway police said.
According to Kazipet railway police, a gangman found the detonators lying wrapped in paper while checking the track between Secunderabad and Kazipet.
He immediately informed the railway police, who removed the explosives from the spot, they said.
Further investigations are being conducted in the case, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands