3-day bandh called in East Godavari District
Rajahmundry: YSR Congress party on Sunday called for three-day bandh in East Godavari district from Monday, in protest against the arrest of party Chief and Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
YSR Congress Party district convenor Bommana Rajakumar said that "the party has called for a three-day bandh in East Godavari Godavari district to protest against arrest of Jagan Mohan Reddy. We are requesting all institutions, commercial establishments to participate in the bandh."
He said that over 20 YSR Congress party workers have been put under house-arrest in the district by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state