3 trains cancelled, 5 late due to AP train mishap
Bangalore: Three trains have been cancelled and five others were running late as a result of the collision between Hampi express and a goods train in Andhra Pradesh`s Anantpur district.
Bangalore-Mysore express, Mysore-Yesvantpur express and Hindupur-Guntakal passenger train have been cancelled for the day, a South Western Railway press release said.
Kacheguda-Bangalore Express, Nizamuddin-Bangalore Rajdhani Express, Mumbai(CST)-Bangalore Udyan Express, Machilipatnam-Yesvantpur Express and Bagalkot-Yesvantpur Basava Express were running late, it said.
Twenty four passengers were killed and over 40 injured when Bangalore-bound Hampi Express rammed into a stationary goods train in Anantapur district in the wee hours today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption