3 trains cancelled, 5 late due to AP train mishap
Bangalore: Three trains have been cancelled and five others were running late as a result of the collision between Hampi express and a goods train in Andhra Pradesh`s Anantpur district.
Bangalore-Mysore express, Mysore-Yesvantpur express and Hindupur-Guntakal passenger train have been cancelled for the day, a South Western Railway press release said.
Kacheguda-Bangalore Express, Nizamuddin-Bangalore Rajdhani Express, Mumbai(CST)-Bangalore Udyan Express, Machilipatnam-Yesvantpur Express and Bagalkot-Yesvantpur Basava Express were running late, it said.
Twenty four passengers were killed and over 40 injured when Bangalore-bound Hampi Express rammed into a stationary goods train in Anantapur district in the wee hours today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!