5 feared drowned in Vijayawada power station canal
Vijayawada: A woman and four girls
feared drowned in Vijayawada Thermal Power Station (VTPS) hot
water canal here today in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh.
A woman (22) went to the canal for washing cloths
along with four children. The girls aged between 10 to 14 yrs
while taking bath on the shore of the canal slipped into
it. The woman on hearing cries tried to save them, but she too
slipped in the canal, police said.
So far bodies of two girls have been fished out and
search were on to trace other bodies, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!