85 Andhra people return from Ukraine
New Delhi: Eighty five people belonging to Andhra Pradesh have reached Delhi on Thursday from the strife-torn Ukraine.
According to a press release from the Andhra Pradesh Information Centre here, 85 Telugu people have reached IGI airport in the early hours of today in a flight arranged by the Government of India.
With the initiation of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu with the Union Ministry of External Affairs and Overseas Indian Affairs, the Telugu people, who were stranded at Ukraine were being brought back to India, it added.
It may be recalled that about 145 workers belonging to Andhra Pradesh, who were employed in Iraq and Libya had yesterday returned to India.
So far, about 1,000 persons hailing from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, who were employed in the strife torn countries, have reached their respective home towns safely since the civil war broke out in those countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir