Abducted boy found dead in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A nine-year-old boy, who was
abducted last month, was found dead in Miyapur area here
today, police said.
The boy had gone missing from his house in Sanathnagar
area on April 21 and police found his highly decomposed body
on a road in the Miyapur area, they said.
The abductors, believed to be a four-member gang, had
reportedly demanded Rs 10 lakh ransom for the release of the
boy, who is son of a local businessman.
Police suspect that business rivalry might be the reason
behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state