Abducted boy found dead in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: A nine-year-old boy, who was
abducted last month, was found dead in Miyapur area here
today, police said.
The boy had gone missing from his house in Sanathnagar
area on April 21 and police found his highly decomposed body
on a road in the Miyapur area, they said.
The abductors, believed to be a four-member gang, had
reportedly demanded Rs 10 lakh ransom for the release of the
boy, who is son of a local businessman.
Police suspect that business rivalry might be the reason
behind the incident.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma