ACB unearths unaccounted assets worth Rs 2 crore in raids
Hyderabad: The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Friday unearthed disproportionate assets worth over Rs 2 crore allegedly belonging to a Deputy Commissioner (Commercial
Taxes) in Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh.
Simultaneous searches carried at the residence of K Srinivas Rao, Deputy Commissioner, Commercial Taxes in Kadapa and his relatives and friends in Guntur district, Tirupati and
Hyderabad, unearthed the disproportionate assets to a tune of Rs 2 crore, an ACB release said.
Immovable assets including 4 plots, 3 apartments, 2 buildings, 14 acres of agricultural land, net cash of Rs 11 lakh, gold weighing 300 grams, fixed deposits in various banks
and Post Offices worth Rs 1.10 crore and bank balances worth Rs 19 lakh were exposed in the raids, it said.
The case is under investigation, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- US clears reimbursement fund for Pakistan for ''anti-terrorism efforts''
- Unmissable! Deepika Padukone in an all-black outfit from 'xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage' sets—Pics
- US questions India-Iran Chabahar port deal
- IPL 2016: Superman AB de Villiers does it again, takes RCB into final with incredible 79-run knock vs GL
- Mbose.in & Megresults.nic.in MBOSE Tura Class 12th HSSLC Arts Results 2016 Meghalaya Board announced