ACB unearths unaccounted assets worth Rs 2 crore in raids
Hyderabad: The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Friday unearthed disproportionate assets worth over Rs 2 crore allegedly belonging to a Deputy Commissioner (Commercial
Taxes) in Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh.
Simultaneous searches carried at the residence of K Srinivas Rao, Deputy Commissioner, Commercial Taxes in Kadapa and his relatives and friends in Guntur district, Tirupati and
Hyderabad, unearthed the disproportionate assets to a tune of Rs 2 crore, an ACB release said.
Immovable assets including 4 plots, 3 apartments, 2 buildings, 14 acres of agricultural land, net cash of Rs 11 lakh, gold weighing 300 grams, fixed deposits in various banks
and Post Offices worth Rs 1.10 crore and bank balances worth Rs 19 lakh were exposed in the raids, it said.
The case is under investigation, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog