Additional Revenue Inspector held for taking bribe
Hyderabad: Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has arrested an Additional Revenue Inspector in Visakhapatnam for allegedly taking Rs 5,000 as bribe.
P Krishna Reddy was caught by ACB officials in front of Tahsildar Office at Chinagadili, Visakhapatnam in the late hours of August 30, when he demanded and accepted Rs 5,000 as bribe from the complainant for doing an official favour, an ACB release said, here today.
He was later arrested and the bribe amount recovered from him, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...