Additional Revenue Inspector held for taking bribe
Hyderabad: Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has arrested an Additional Revenue Inspector in Visakhapatnam for allegedly taking Rs 5,000 as bribe.
P Krishna Reddy was caught by ACB officials in front of Tahsildar Office at Chinagadili, Visakhapatnam in the late hours of August 30, when he demanded and accepted Rs 5,000 as bribe from the complainant for doing an official favour, an ACB release said, here today.
He was later arrested and the bribe amount recovered from him, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie