Additional Revenue Inspector held for taking bribe
Hyderabad: Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has arrested an Additional Revenue Inspector in Visakhapatnam for allegedly taking Rs 5,000 as bribe.
P Krishna Reddy was caught by ACB officials in front of Tahsildar Office at Chinagadili, Visakhapatnam in the late hours of August 30, when he demanded and accepted Rs 5,000 as bribe from the complainant for doing an official favour, an ACB release said, here today.
He was later arrested and the bribe amount recovered from him, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi