Akhilesh meets Andhra CM, TDP chief in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday paid a "courtesy" visit to his Andhra Pradesh counterpart N Kiran Kumar Reddy at the latter`s camp residence here this evening, official sources said.
Akhilesh, who arrived today by a special aircraft, is on a two-day trip to participate in the national executive meeting of the All India Yadav Mahasabha here tomorrow.
He drove to the CM`s camp office here and confided with him for about half an hour.
"It was a courtesy call," a CMO official said.
The UP chief minister later drove to the residence of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president N Chandrababu Naidu for an interaction.
Earlier, leaders of the Telangana employees` associations met Akhilesh at a star hotel here and requested his Samajwadi Party`s support for the creation of Telangana state.
"We requested him to extend SP`s support for Telangana," said Telangana Gazetted Officers` Association leader Srinivas Goud.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog