Ambulance crashes into autorickshaw; three killed
Warangal: The life-saving ‘108’ ambulance service proved fatal for three persons, who were travelling in an autorickshaw near Warangal in Andhra Pradesh.
An ambulance van, which was part of 108 Emergency Response Services, dashed into an autorickshaw coming from opposite direction at Aishwarya Garden on the city`s outskirts around midnight last night. Three persons travelling in the autorickshaw were killed and two others injured, police said.
Two of the victims died on way to Mahatma Gandhi Memorial (MGM) Hospital here, while the third one breathed his last during treatment, they said.
The deceased were identified as Pasha Miya, P Rajesh and Ailaiah. The injured are undergoing treatment in MGM Hospital, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’