Andhra CM promises interest-free loans to women
Kadapa: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Saturday announced that interest-free loans would be offered to women in the state from the next year.
Such loans would be sanctioned within forty-eight hours of making the application, he said, addressing a public meeting as a part of the `Praajapatham` programme at Railway Kodur village in YSR district.
A total of Rs 15,500 crore would be extended as credit to women in the current financial year, the Chief Minister added.
As to the criticism of increase in electricity tariffs, he said it would not affect those who consumed less than one hundred units.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday