Andhra CM to visit Delhi for discussion on Telangana
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister
N Kiran Kumar Reddy will discuss the contentious Telangana
issue with the Congress leadership during his visit to Delhi
The Congress high command had directed Reddy to
discuss the statehood issue ahead of the all-party meeting to
be convened by the Centre on the recommendations of the
Justice Srikrishna Committee on Telangana.
The Committee has given various options including
keeping the state united as well as formation of a separate
Besides meeting party`s core committee leaders, the
Chief Minister will meet several union ministers on various
issues related to Andhra Pradesh, official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death