Andhra goods train derails at Vizianagaram railway station
Hyderabad: Seven bogies of a goods train derailed at Vizianagaram railway station this evening, Government Railway Police said.
No one was injured in the mishap, they said.
The incident occurred at around 6.45 pm at platform number 5.
One of the rails was broken, which probably caused seven bogies of the Raipur-bound goods train carrying gypsum to derail, according to the preliminary probe.
No one was injured and train movement was not affected as platform number 5 is meant only for goods trains, a GRP officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra