Andhra goods train derails at Vizianagaram railway station
Hyderabad: Seven bogies of a goods train derailed at Vizianagaram railway station this evening, Government Railway Police said.
No one was injured in the mishap, they said.
The incident occurred at around 6.45 pm at platform number 5.
One of the rails was broken, which probably caused seven bogies of the Raipur-bound goods train carrying gypsum to derail, according to the preliminary probe.
No one was injured and train movement was not affected as platform number 5 is meant only for goods trains, a GRP officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur