Andhra govt asks TRS chief to call off his fast
Hyderabad: With doctors attending to TRS
president K Chandrasekhar Rao apprehending that his health
might deteriorate if he continues his fast, the Andhra Pradesh
government today made a fresh appeal to Rao to call off his
"Chandrasekhar Rao should call off his fast as per
doctors` advice", Higher Education Minister D Sridhar Babu
"The team of doctors, after careful examination of
Rao`s health, felt that he should break his fast immediately.
Otherwise, it might lead to serious complications," Director
of Nizam`s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), D Prasada Rao
"If protein level decreases, the patient will lose
resistance power, which may lead to complications. It is
strongly advised to take proper oral nutrition and reduce
totally the dependence on IV fluids, otherwise his general
condition can worsen suddenly," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?