Andhra govt to distribute 2,900 acres land
Rajahmundry: Over 2900 acres of land
will be distributed to the needy in the sixth phase of land distribution programme in the district on November 1, an official said Friday.
Joint Collector A Babu, who held a meeting with the
revenue officials, said the land has been identified for sixth
phase of distribution programme in the district under the
Indira Jala Prabha programme.
2500 cares of land was distributed in the fifth phase of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees