Andhra Pradesh engineer trapped while taking bribe
Hyderabad: Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB)
has trapped a Deputy Executive Engineer working in Rural Water
Supply and Sanitation department at Bhimavaram in West
Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh while allegedly taking
bribe of Rs 20,000.
G Anandbabu was caught red-handed by ACB officials
last evening when he accepted bribe of Rs 20,000 from the
complainant for doing an official favour, a release from the
ACB said here today.
The ACB officials recovered the bribe amount and
seized relevant documents from the accused. The case is under
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!