Andhra Pradesh govt transfers nine IPS officers
Hyderabad: In a minor administrative
exercise, the Andhra Pradesh government on Friday transferred nine
Santosh Mehra, Additional Commissioner of Police (Law and
Order), Hyderabad has been posted as Additional Commissioner
of Police (Crimes and SIT), while Amit Garg has been
transferred as Additional Commissioner of Police (Law and
Order), a Government Order said.
Abraham Lincoln, waiting for posting, has been posted as
Principal, Police Training College, Amberpet, Hyderabad.
T Yoganand, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Traffic),
Hyderabad City, has been posted as Deputy Commissioner of
Police (Law and Order), Madhapur, Cyberabad.
Manish Kumar Sinha is posted as Deputy Commissioner of
Police (South Zone), Hyderabad City.
Akun Sabharwal, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Central
Zone), Hyderabad City is transferred and posted as Commandant,
4th Battalions, APSP Mamnoor, Warangal district.
Tarun Joshi, Group Commander, Greyhounds, has been posted
as Deputy Commissioner of Police, Central Zone, Hyderabad
Zone, while Karthikeya, Officer on Special Duty, Narsipatnam
was transferred and posted as Superintendent of Police,
Ake Ravi Krishna, Officer on Special Duty, Kothagudem was
transferred and posted as Deputy Commissioner of Police
(Traffic), Hyderabad City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon