Andhra Pradesh: Mother-son duo electrocuted
Karimnagar: A woman and her son were
on Friday electrocuted and three others suffered burn injures in a village in Andhra Pradesh, police said.
The incident took place at Chilvakodur village, nearly
60km from here, according to Circle Inspector P Mahender.
The woman, P Gangavva (46), was putting clothes for
drying on a wire tied to an electric pole. While doing so, one
of the clothes touched the high tension wire and it resulted
in electric shocks to Gangavva leading to her instant death.
Her family members tried to save her but in the
attempt, her son P Mahesh (20) was also electrocuted.
Gangavva`s husband Rajanna (49), another son P Kumara Swamy (26) and daughter P Mamatha (16) sustained burn injures, the Circle Inspector added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'