Andhra Pradesh: Mother-son duo electrocuted
Karimnagar: A woman and her son were
on Friday electrocuted and three others suffered burn injures in a village in Andhra Pradesh, police said.
The incident took place at Chilvakodur village, nearly
60km from here, according to Circle Inspector P Mahender.
The woman, P Gangavva (46), was putting clothes for
drying on a wire tied to an electric pole. While doing so, one
of the clothes touched the high tension wire and it resulted
in electric shocks to Gangavva leading to her instant death.
Her family members tried to save her but in the
attempt, her son P Mahesh (20) was also electrocuted.
Gangavva`s husband Rajanna (49), another son P Kumara Swamy (26) and daughter P Mamatha (16) sustained burn injures, the Circle Inspector added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology