Andhra school Director accused of raping minor sent to JC till Aug 5
Hyderabad: The Director-cum-principal of a
school, who was arrested by city police for allegedly raping a
teenaged student, was today sent to judicial custody till
August 5 by a local court.
Mohd Salahuddin Ayub, arrested yesterday by the Central
Crime Station (CCS), a wing of Hyderabad City Police, was
produced before the XII ACMM court which sent him to 14-day
judicial remand, a senior police officer said.
Detective Department DCP J Satyanarayana said that
they had collected enough evidence, including scientific
proof, against the school director to prove the allegations.
"The medical reports suggested that the girl was sexually
assaulted. We have questioned several persons, including
students, at the school about the incident. We have seized
some intimate photos and a revolver from the director," the
senior officer said.
Ayub, who lived in a penthouse on the premises of the
residential international school located at Manneguda in the
neighbouring Ranga Reddy district, had allegedly sexually
assaulted the 17-year-old girl over 20 times since March this
The director had raped her on gunpoint and threatened her
with dire consequences if she revealed about the matter, the
XI standard student, a native of Mumbai, had alleged in a
complaint lodged by her parents with the police.
"One day the director asked me to come to his room and
offered a cool drink laced with some drug and I fell
unconscious after drinking it. When I gained consciousness the
director showed me my naked photographs and regularly sexually
assaulted me by blackmailing," the girl alleged.
The director, who is a resident of Banjara Hills here had
even administered her pills to abort her pregnancy and also
brought her to a hospital for the purpose of abortion, the
The girl demanded that the director be hanged for his
crime and further alleged that several other girls had also
been sexually assaulted by the director.
In a similar development, an eighth-standard girl in the
school, a Korean national, gave a statement alleging that the
director misbehaved with her by asking her to sit on his lap
and even asked her to massage him. Though, no case was lodged
in this matter, so far.
Meanwhile, the school director termed these allegations
"It`s (allegations of rape) is a big conspiracy and it is
false. I am not going to reply to any of the questions at this
moment but I will come out and speak at the right time," Ayub,
told reporters, while he was being shifted to a hospital for
examination, prior to being produced before the court.
The school authorities have already described the charges
against its director as "malicious" campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing