Andhra truckers protest hike in diesel prices
Vijayawada: Truckers associations here on Saturday protested the hike in prices of diesel demanding rollback.
The demonstrations were held jointly by the Andhra Pradesh Lorry Owners Association and the Krishna District Lorry Owners Association.
The organisations have threatened of going on indefinite strike if the decision to raise the prices is not withdrawn, Andhra Pradesh Lorry Owners Association President and General Secretary Gopala Rao Naidu said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- GAAR not to apply on income from investments before April 1
- PHOTO: Virat Kohli in his all new avatar!
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti says she 'felt ashamed as a Muslim', stirs controversy — Read details
- With 31% jump, HDFC's Aditya Puri top gainer in salary hike among private bank chiefs