Andhra website to give detailed information on temples
Guntur: Andhra Pradesh would soon launch a
website giving detailed information of all the temples in the
state, Endowments Minister G Venkata Reddi said.
"The website would have detailed information regarding
37,00 temples in the state. It would be inaugurated on October
2," he told reporters here today.
Reddi said the details would comprise the history of the
temples, their properties and its valuation.
He rued that temple agricultural lands do not get rents
prevailing in the market.
Therefore, the Endowments departments will rationalise it
before March 2010, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’