Another student commits suicide over Telangana
Warangal: An 18-year old engineering
student allegedly committed suicide over demand for statehood
for Telangana, police said on Monday.
According to police, this is the third incident in the
district in the past 10 days, in which, a student killed
himself over the controversial issue.
The victim, identified as Sambari Naveen, was a first-year
engineering student of Charistu Jyothi Engineering College in
According to police, the victim hanged himself at his
residence in Tarigoppula village of Narmetta Mandal of
Warangal district. Police also found a suicide note at the
crime site, in which, Naveen mentioned that he was committing
suicide for the cause of separate Telangana, police said.
On March 24, an MBA student from the same district had
ended his life over the separate Telangana demand.
Another 23-year-old youth from the district had
committed suicide over alleged "inaction" on part of
politicians from the region in pursuing the cause.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!